**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dragon man quite possibly the strangest mystic

TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
Before I start I want to say dragon man is a fantastic character but the more I’ve played with him the more I feel he’s an oddity in the mystic class. He doesn’t have the classic mystic abilities most mystics have like nullify and power control. He does have some minor power control when the opponent is in the corner but you need the opponent to have two bars of power.

In my opinion he should be Cosmic his abilities scream cosmic. Fury Buffs? Check.Power gain? Check. Unblockable? Check. He’s got a lot of buffs which is unusual for mystic champs since mystics are generally about power control and nullify.

This is just my two cents the more and more I think about dragon man really shouldn’t be mystic.

Comments

• Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★
    I think you're right in a sense; but actually he's not dissimilar to Sasquatch in being mystically empowered, but with a 'flavor' more like another Class.

Dragon Man feels a bit cosmic, and Sasquatch acts more like a Science champ tbh, but I've no problem with the two of them being mystical in nature.
  • Options
    YcatsYcats Posts: 146 ★★
    Sorry if I sounded a bit passive aggressive but it just seems a bit counterproductive to box in each class on certain criteria. It should be a general outline that mystics revolve around nullify and power control or science champs placing debuffs but limiting champs in those classes to that criteria doesn’t make much sense to me.
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    He's pretty much how the Juggernaut (a mystic) should be with the unstoppable healing stuff.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    He´s like Mordo but better.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,402 ★★★★★
    All i know he looks adorable 😊
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    So he's like iron first, but can do something at least