**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6.1.5 Crossbones

TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I have CMM. I'm dealing like 10% damage to him, and then he just regens it. How do I counter this?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    I don't have any nullify champs that are immune to poison
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Nullify champ, ideally

Good luck finding one that's poison immune and doesn't need specials!
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    Can you post a pic of your roster?
  • Options
    Keep in mind this is boosted
  • Options
    So not sure if this would work since it is hard and would require gameplay while at low health, but can use Mags if you have Willpower. You won't die, but will have low health. And try to finish the fight after that?
    Emma is also an option if you can rank her up. She has a few synergies that will help you crush him.
  • Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    You've got void dude you'll make it easily
  • Options
    Ohhhh
  • Options

So not sure if this would work since it is hard and would require gameplay while at low health, but can use Mags if you have Willpower. You won't die, but will have low health. And try to finish the fight after that?
    Emma is also an option if you can rank her up. She has a few synergies that will help you crush him.

I already have Havok and double Magneto so I don't want to rank up Emma
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

Not sure Emma could outdamage it. She'd stay in Diamond form right, due to power struggle node? So the regen would be an issue still.

Maybe try get CMM to a higher level and retry?
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

shield456 said:

You've got void dude you'll make it easily

Not like crossbones can't shrug off his debuffs or anything 🙄
    Was a foolish advice mate I'm just completing 5.3
  • Options
    Wait can crossbones shrug off voids debuffs????
  • Options

Not sure Emma could outdamage it. She'd stay in Diamond form right, due to power struggle node? So the regen would be an issue still.

For the time being, I'll explore 5.1 and maybe 5.2 up to the collector. Get some ISO, and try again once she's a max 5/65. Maybe by then I'll have a 5* Quake or NF
  • Options
    shield456 said:

Crossbones can shrug off any debuffs
  • Options

shield456 said:

Crossbones can shrug off any debuffs
    Ohhh thanks for the insight
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

For the time being, I'll explore 5.1 and maybe 5.2 up to the collector. Get some ISO, and try again once she's a max 5/65. Maybe by then I'll have a 5* Quake or NF
    Sounds like a plan. Or a good double immune champ. Goodluck 😊
  • Options

Sounds like a plan. Or a good double immune champ. Goodluck 😊
    Thanks. I’ll be sure to post any updates
  • Options

With the right synergy and boosts, she definitely can.
  • Options
    If u have will power u don't need any immune
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    shield456 said:

Ctrl + alt + delete

"Do you wish to continue?"

"Commands successfully initiated"
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Monke said:

shield456 said:

There is partial truth. Yes, willpower can save you. The only problem is the damage

If you have, let's say, one point in WP, then you will regen 0.5% health

The poison is over 30 seconds, so its about 3.33% health drained per tick

Not only that, but the poison reduces the regen by 30%, so it's 0.35% health gained

Around 3% of health is drained per second, aka 90% of the health is drained from the poison

;-;
    It's not reliable, and the numbers are posted could possibly be incorrect, but either way, relying on willpower is a very bad idea
    Me reading this post: *insert confused math woman meme*

I'm too lazy.
  • Options
    HassamaMamaHassamaMama Posts: 114
    Love when people who don't actually know what they're talking about give you "advice" lol. Make sure you edumacate yaselves before ya post kiddies