**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Has Venom been nerfed?

I’m going through Act 5.2.3 “The Don”. I was able to get through a path that had Spider-Gwen. I used my 5* awakened Venom. She evaded over 50% of my attacks. Then I went back in and took the path with Spider-Man and he was evading about 70% of my Venom attacks. Have you nerfed Venom as his ability shuts off spiderverse evades?

Comments

• Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Was his Klyntar buff active? Was he Incinerated?
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    He only stops evade when his klyntar buff is active. The buffet node in 5.2.3 will nullify it at the start of the fight.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Super common for people to over look that negating spider verse evades is reliant on his Klyntar Buff. When that buff is inactive for any reason they will evade. IIRC that chapter is Buffet which will eat your Klyntar Buff.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★

Buffet is the culprit.
  • Yep, as some mentioned, he only ignores the Evade of Spider-Verse heroes when his Klyntar Buff is active. If it is removed for any reason, that ability goes away.
This discussion has been closed.