**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Daredevil classic

Amir447Amir447 Posts: 314 ★★★
Will Daredevil classic be buffed too? I'd hate for him to not get one since he is available in the 6 star pool.

Comments

• Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Think he should’ve been buffed first as I think the 6* should take precedent over the 5*. But I guess more people probably have Netflix DD so it makes sense.
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    I'd like to think they're taking their time with DD classic because of his 100% evade mechanic. If they took that away, I'd imagine quite a few salty posts to pop up. After all, there are still people mad at the oml buff.

That doesn't apply to 6* DD classic of course, hard to get that one to max sig.
  • Options
    Raichu626 said:

I'd like to think they're taking their time with DD classic because of his 100% evade mechanic. If they took that away, I'd imagine quite a few salty posts to pop up. After all, there are still people mad at the oml buff.

That doesn't apply to 6* DD classic of course, hard to get that one to max sig.

Yeah but no one uses the 4 star anymore and hardly anyone will have a 6* duped so if they changed it I doubt anyone would be that bothered. I can't believe they aren't going to buff the classic one even tho the Netflix one has his show cancelled it makes no sense
  • Options
    Ja1970Ja1970 Posts: 114
    Took my 5* to r5, should be max by end of November, but I dont see them doing much of an update on him if any. That 100% evade makes up for a lot
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    Netflix daredevil has a synergy with Hit-monkey that gives him +70% chance to dodge projectiles. Imagine this with some kind of actual damage. OG Daredevil will be completely obsolete.
  • Options
    Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    mbrace said:

Netflix daredevil has a synergy with Hit-monkey that gives him +70% chance to dodge projectiles. Imagine this with some kind of actual damage. OG Daredevil will be completely obsolete.

RIP my sig 20 6* DD
  • Options
    It's so unfair that the classic DD will be snubbed this is why I'm taking a break the game drives me crazy sometimes
  • Options
    BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    They are 2 sepserate characters though. Buffing one shouldn't be connected to the other.
    If they decide to buff spider-man miles morales, are people going to complain why not spiderman classic?
    The same thing with iron man and superior iron man.