**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6.3.3 Acid Wash King Groot

Feel like the act 6 nerf wasn’t done right with this one, putting that aside I’m thinking of using Ægon for it and treat KG like its an LOL fight since I don’t have any competent poison champions. What did everyone else use?

Comments

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    G99 is where it's at.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

He is much easier than acid wash mysterio whete I used quake (took 35 mins) because you needed a champ who armour breaks and places a poison (2 champs, KG and Man thing) Nick, Magneto, Proxima, worked ok ish. For KG you got much more options now.

How did you forget Guilly, my dude?
  • Options
    Phantom_GhostPhantom_Ghost Posts: 23
    Shame I don’t have guilly 2099.
  • Options
    Phantom_GhostPhantom_Ghost Posts: 23
    edited October 2020
    I got it done with Ægon, wasn’t fun but it worked. Took less than 30 mins
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Sentinel 1 revive. Apply heal block during his regen phase, shocks whenever possible and you’re golden.
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,288 ★★★★
    Anyone know try BWCV for this KG? Seems like she would work as she has class advantage and can apply poison.
  • Options
    altavista said:

Anyone know try BWCV for this KG? Seems like she would work as she has class advantage and can apply poison.

Should work

• Options
    Vedant_MehtaVedant_Mehta Posts: 95
    altavista said:

I used her. She worked nicely
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    altavista said:

Yep, she works just fine. I used a rank4 BWCV .
  • Options
    Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    This fight can be done with anyone with easy access to poison, Dr. Voodoo and Claire are probably the best
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Feel like the act 6 nerf wasn’t done right with this one, putting that aside I’m thinking of using Ægon for it and treat KG like its an LOL fight since I don’t have any competent poison champions. What did everyone else use?

Dr Voodoo cheesed that fight last time I did.
    On my initial completion run, where was Mysterious as boss, I used an r4 KIng Groot but it was a loooong fight 🤣
  • Options
    Hoodie25Hoodie25 Posts: 312 ★★★
    Professor X worked really well for me in this fight: it takes a while, but you can just keep stacking up prowess buffs until your specials start hitting for some pretty solid numbers
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    Voodoo did it in like 5 minutes rank 4/55