**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Give Cull Obsidian an armor up buff

DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 395 ★★★
edited November 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Give Cull a synergy or strait buff with an armor up buff. If he could access this armor up buff he could get the boost he needs to be great. Especially if it adds block proficiency. With armor up buff he can be a magnificent havok counter. It could be a ebony maw synergy providing value to him as well.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    Cull Obsidian is already pretty good just buff other champs
  • Options
    AdokAdok Posts: 274 ★★
    There's no Point to logically lol.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

All champions have a down fall. Culls is block proficiency. Doom is suicides. Ghost is armor break. NF and Thing you play with at low health. Get my point?

I think you mean "downside" kinda.
  • Options
    Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★

Give Cull a synergy or strait buff with an armor up buff. If he could access this armor up buff he could get the boost he needs to be great. Especially if it adds block proficiency. With armor up buff he can be a magnificent havok counter. It could be a ebony maw synergy providing value to him as well.

I have to ask but why specifically do you need Cull to be a Havok counter when there are many more options?

Your logic would have been better if you said “Give Cull access to armour up buffs to negate his below average block proficiency and allow him to be more sustainable”

If your looking for a Havok counter there are plenty out there and Cull is going to be a long way down the list of champs that need additional abilities.

Personally I would have titled this thread “Please make Iron fist useful somewhere, anywhere other than being arena fodder and a reason to throw my phone at a wall when I pull him as a 6*”
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Sounds like you are relying on cull for his ability to parry non-contact hits, you should work on intercepts with some tech champs instead.
    Cull is fine how he is, my only gripe is he can’t benefit from the cav difficulty nodes because I suspect they were designed to be anti-Corvus and he’s collateral damage.
  • Options
    <blockquote class="Quote"
    Because he can block projectiles meaning he can parry Havok. Lots of hard havoks in act 6. I’m 100 percent act 6 but man he would be great for a couple hard fights. so he would have better utility and use in act 6. With the armor up buff he could be very useful. I have him rank 2 six star so I like him a lot. I could rank 3 him but I feel he needs something spicy
  • Options
    Daphboy said:

Go for 5* features and hope for guardian. His solo synergy gives 1k BP

Yeah just when I use cull against havok I feel like he could be a magneto vs robot situation on havok just crush him.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Odachi said:

Sounds like you are relying on cull for his ability to parry non-contact hits, you should work on intercepts with some tech champs instead.
    Cull is fine how he is, my only gripe is he can’t benefit from the cav difficulty nodes because I suspect they were designed to be anti-Corvus and he’s collateral damage.

No need to work on intercept I got the re-parry or parry-parry down. I’m 100 act 6 so, I have plenty of counters for almost anything. I just like when champs have a perfect use and crush a hard fight, makes ranking them up worth it. Instead we keep getting back to 5 champs that crush the game scenario. Which is why 12.0 happened. I love Cav difficulty I didn’t think that needed buffed but I’m glad for the community.
  • Options

Give Cull a synergy or strait buff with an armor up buff. If he could access this armor up buff he could

Funny I did say that in my post lol. And Iron fist is great for Emma Frost

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020

Kill_Grey said:

All champions have a down fall. Culls is block proficiency. Doom is suicides. Ghost is armor break. NF and Thing you play with at low health. Get my point?

I think you mean "downside" kinda.
    I don't see the difference.
    Why I said "kinda"
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    I’m for this for 2 reasons: 1. He isn’t getting enough initial buffs to be used for the Cavalier map that requires 3 buffs. 2. His block proficiency is not like other champ weaknesses at all. It makes him mostly unusable for any harder content.
  • Options
    DogfoodLidDogfoodLid Posts: 130
    He may not be good for buffed up but he is great for diss track. 1 heavy and hes good to go. And works good for many other situations.
  • Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Take guardian on your team
    He increases block prof of all champs by 1000
    Just by being on the team
    That should help
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    This is a stupid idea, just increase his block proficiency
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    mbrace said:

He isn’t getting enough initial buffs to be used for the Cavalier map that requires 3 buffs.

He may not be good for buffed up

Not sure what you guys mean, he's GREAT for buffed up. He was my main workhorse this month. Get to sp1 and you're good to go, and any fight after the first you have the buffs right out of the gate. His burst damage is absolutely absurd. He crushed the entire thing.
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    And as some folks have already said, the Guardian synergy really brings him back from the dead. I now use Cull everywhere because he's so damn strong now.
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    Cull + Guardian and he’s perfect now
  • Options
    RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    Use Cull with Heimdall and Hela, and there you go, enough buffs for the cavalier dificulty