**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

We should quit game it does give any loyalty to players.

Why am I always given bad pulls @Kabam Miike
It's 4 year I am playing game and pulls are always bad no matter what is the rewards.

I don't have any god level champ in 13 of 6 stars so far

Just have nick omega and capmarvel in 5 star NO Domino void capiw corvus blade hyperion dr doom ghost others whatever good like gully who are beyond god.

Omega nick and capmarvel was needed dupe never got again , litteraly waited for 2 yrs for omega to get duped. then somehow with lots of difficulty(no perfect champ to counter ) I explore act 5 and got generic awkaen gem to use on them and some from cyber monday deal.
My average play time each day will be more than 3 hours and yet there is disappointment ,
This game is so unfaithful you leave the game and comeback then they will give u rewards but if you stay with them they are gonna suck every inch of you

*Just look at the example
with lots of effort i played game and reached all milestones got 16 of those crsytals and rewards is just 700 units while others are getting **** more in just 9 crystals ealsy*

I have opened like 20 of monster crystal too and got all 3 stars with 1 5 star modok ,useless. What a cavilier gonna do with 3 star champ or useless 5 star champ. When u are making content champ specific like cavilier difficulty introduced give us champ too you genious.

I guess it's not you @Kabam Miike but me who expected that the effort will be rewarded shoud have quit this game.

Comments

• crossshattercrossshatter Posts: 249

It's 4 year I am playing game and pulls are always bad no matter what is the rewards.

Just have nick omega and capmarvel in 5 star NO Domino void capiw corvus blade hyperion dr doom ghost others whatever good like gully who are beyond god.

Omega nick and capmarvel was needed dupe never got again , litteraly waited for 2 yrs for omega to get duped. then somehow with lots of difficulty(no perfect champ to counter ) I explore act 5 and got generic awkaen gem to use on them and some from cyber monday deal.
    My average play time each day will be more than 3 hours and yet there is disappointment ,
    This game is so unfaithful you leave the game and comeback then they will give u rewards but if you stay with them they are gonna suck every inch of you

with lots of effort i played game and reached all milestones got 16 of those crsytals and rewards is just 700 units while others are getting **** more in just 9 crystals ealsy*

I have opened like 20 of monster crystal too and got all 3 stars with 1 5 star modok ,useless. What a cavilier gonna do with 3 star champ or useless 5 star champ. When u are making content champ specific like cavilier difficulty introduced give us champ too you genious.

I guess it's not you @Kabam Miike but me who expected that the effort will be rewarded shoud have quit this game.

It's all based about luck you know,and the way you are speaking just explains why your luck is trash,and why should "we" quit the game?because you got bad pulls while much other people get better? nonsense
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 381 ★★
    Take a break and come back later. It is the best way I've found to overcome bad pulls 😂
  • Alex_warsiAlex_warsi Posts: 48

It's all based about luck you know,and the way you are speaking just explains why your luck is trash,and why should "we" quit the game?because you got bad pulls while much other people get better? nonsense
    Stay for a while you will get to know
    Ab_Samad said:

Take a break and come back later. It is the best way I've found to overcome bad pulls 😂

Thanks mate really thinking for it , never left this game since joined , the addiction is powerfull.
    But now after a year of becoming cav and still no better champs to go further is making me stop. 3 of my alliance member have taken break already.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Take a break. I quit the game around April of this year after being frustrated at my pulls and not being able to get past 5.1. I returned July, now I’m Cavalier taking on 6.2 and got a 6* CMM just a few days ago.

After quitting, I returned to the game refreshed. Got my parries, intercepts, quake, etc. waaay better because I don’t get frustrated now and just accept whatever I pull or what I can’t complete.
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    I can understand that frustration,..I’d just login each day to collect calendar rewards in that case.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

I didn't even get 700. I got 500 units.
    But yeah taking a break would be the best idea.
  • N1nthcloudN1nthcloud Posts: 343 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    Thats what happens in a gamble based crystal economy.

You do realize other fun games exist without the lootbox style of play.

Its kabams entire buisness model. Dont expect them to change everything for you because you got back luck.

Its not profitable to give everyone what they want the first time silly.

Make them thirst for it ,& hopefully spend money to gamble for it and to buy ranks for immediate gratification.

You play the game you take the pain brother.
  • Why am I always given bad pulls @Kabam Miike

So you’re complaining that you didn’t pull any deadpool parts in a 1/100 crystal? Got 700 units you wouldn’t otherwise have. That’s about £50 I’d say that’s a good reward for loyalty tbh. Also they might just not like you ‘cause this happened to me

• Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    lol i pulled 460 units in those crystals also did 3 in my team you did pull a good amount of units there
    Also and 16 6* you are still growing just play for fun ... stuff happens it's a part of the game enjoy what u have
    Thank you all for comments , appriciate it.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Mauled said:

So you’re complaining that you didn’t pull any deadpool parts in a 1/100 crystal? Got 700 units you wouldn’t otherwise have. That’s about £50 I’d say that’s a good reward for loyalty tbh. Also they might just not like you ‘cause this happened to me

How did you get that from 1 crystal
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Imagine being mad at getting 700 units for something that cost very little effort to do.
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 381 ★★
    Thanks mate really thinking for it , never left this game since joined , the addiction is powerfull.
    But now after a year of becoming cav and still no better champs to go further is making me stop. 3 of my alliance member have taken break already.

I'm playing since 2016 took some breaks here there but the longest break I took was in early 2018 (was fed up with bad pulls) came back in April this year and BOOM Ghost, Corvus, HT, Void, CMM, and so many greats too.

• IRQIRQ Posts: 305 ★★

Its not profitable to give everyone what they want the first time silly.

Make them thirst for it ,& hopefully spend money to gamble for it and to buy ranks for immediate gratification.

If I may add, we're pretty good off for a gacha model. No pay2win since everything is chance - based, premium currency is easy to obtain in large amounts, the only paywalled content is a mascot that's only available in lower rarities and average tier.
    OP, if you go play Fifa or something, you're going to comeback in a week grateful for these units.
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Sounds like a you problem. I'm good with my pulls.
  • MR_61088MR_61088 Posts: 195 ★★
    Men....
    i beat the 6.2.6 champion today and got a 5* rhino from a dual and a 6* groot

Top that
    DRTO said:

Imagine being mad at getting 700 units for something that cost very little effort to do.

If u wanted units it's not great but very good amount I agree with you ,but I did not wanted units. Ican farm 4k ealsy units in a month. I had spend time and resources earlier to collect other 4 pieces of him they where costlier if you know. But now this last chance is over I have tried all and still did not got so I feel anger , simple.
  • AdokAdok Posts: 274 ★★
    you CLEARLY aren't helping your alliance out enough if you aren't getting any Loyalty lol.
    Adok said:

you CLEARLY aren't helping your alliance out enough if you aren't getting any Loyalty lol.

I am sorry context ?if u are referring two my amount of loyalty , I have alreday purchased UC 2 times lol.