**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Let Us Trade PlatinumPool Parts

Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
We have duplicated Parts we don't want And that Arena was Meant for those who Need a part of two ... Now

Implementing that title was only a way of makig that arena exclusive .. every player with a Fat Roster will try to get it ( even if he have already platinumpool formed )

which kills all of the ordinary players chances of getting that last part

So it is not about the parts anymore it"s about the exclusive title

Wanna be fair ?

don't count those who Already have him in Rank Rewards ( Give them their Rewards the title the shards the parts but do not count them for the first 300 to get the parts ) peace

i'm not even grinding for it if u are Asking i stopped as fast as i saw that yellow title in there and i only need a single part ( 60 million no thank you)

Comments

• Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    No
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,059 ★★★★★
    ok fine. i'll allow it. B)

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★

ok fine. i'll allow it. B)

You have no power here
  • Big_eggyBig_eggy Posts: 117
    The only 2 pieces I have are the same :(
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    No. Just no.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Or maybe people without all the parts are grinding it for a shot at some lucky RNG? I walked into the arena with just 1 head. Walked out with an arm, another head, and a set of legs. And people who do have all the parts grinded for the units maybe? You’re delusional if you think the title is all people grinded for.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Being able to trade-in parts would defeat the whole purpose of them setting it up this way. If they were going to go with the trade-in thing...we wouldn't be collecting unique body parts in the first place, we would just be collecting 6 "Platinumpool shards" to open his crystal.
  • PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    I like the trade in 2 parts for one, that’s fair
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Trading parts must be available
  • ZachMonsterZachMonster Posts: 41
    I only need a right arm. But knowing kabam if it doesn't rake in big $$$$ they won't do a thing about it. 🙄
  • Eventually they'll release the parts that required Units, Cash, or Grinding in the case of the Arena to be earned elsewhere. I doubt any trading system will be implemented. Just have to wait for the next inclusion of the Fabulous One unfortunately. It blows, but eventually we'll all have a shot at getting him in time.
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    I'm almost certain that 90% of people who grinded that arena only put up the bare minimum of 5 mil and it was for the unit crystals and not the title.

Platniumpool is a fun character with little reliable utility. He's a fun character to play & no player is getting an edge over somebody who doesn't have him.
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★

Or maybe people without all the parts are grinding it for a shot at some lucky RNG? I walked into the arena with just 1 head. Walked out with an arm, another head, and a set of legs. And people who do have all the parts grinded for the units maybe? You’re delusional if you think the title is all people grinded for.

the title is all I grinded for, to be honest.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    No trading pieces. No more trading threads! PERIOD!
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    2 pieces for 1 sounds fair
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    I’m hav he grind 5m that it.
  • GK_23GK_23 Posts: 282 ★★★
    A trade in would be great. I need the legs, but yet have THREE heads and TWO left arms. 🙄
  • Antman3000Antman3000 Posts: 6
    It’d be 2 parts for 1 choice which I’d be stoked about because I have 4 heads
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★

you don't khnow anything about this game yet lol .. you're the delusinal to think they won't some i khnow did +70mil and got place 50
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★

Those in the top 300 are in there for a reason - they want the dupe or sigs. You're not even grinding and you're asking for ranked rewards to be taken from those who did.

I have 4 left arms remaining. I've already traded one for PP so I've somehow pulled 5 left arms, I'm 2 parts off the dupe. Yes it sucks. He's not a game breaking champ - you will get chances are pulling him again. Guessing Kabam will try tap into the market around christmas again.

use glassess to read lol i said they should have their rank rewards but they should not be counted toward the top 300 so others get the chance of forming him
  • _WAR__WAR_ Posts: 10
    Honestly, it should be that you trade in 3 pieces for one of your choice. Similar to trading in 3 t4 class cats for a t4 crystal but make it a PlatPool piece Nexus. Or are PlatinumPool parts going to just add to the clutter of nonsense in my inventory that I'm not able to get rid of? It's getting a bit out of hand honestly lol. Come on Kabam, hook us up. My suggestion is definitely not unreasonable.