**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I.........?

1.Should I awaken a 4* xforce deadpool and Max out. Or take a 5* storm unduped rank2/5 to rank 3/5?
2. Have a mystic 4* awakening gem. Who should I use it on ghost rider, sw, Doctor strange or Magik?

Comments

• doctordoomdoctordoom Posts: 261
    Magik
  • doctordoomdoctordoom Posts: 261
    Magik for sure
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    1. Storm
    2. Magik
  • JayimageJayimage Posts: 94
    use it on ghost rider. Magic can be dumped in the basic 5* crystal ghost rider won't be there for a while and he's a great champ
  • JayimageJayimage Posts: 94
    disregard thought you meant 5*. use it on 4* magik
  • Magik
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Agree with the concensus. Storm and Magik.
  • GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    edited June 2017
    1. storm, no competition
    2. depends on the situation you're in... Everyone is saying magik but magik doesn't need her dupe AT ALL for general use, and even if you're using her for AW def she needs to have a high level dupe in order to activate limbo a lot. SW isn't much of anything without her dupe, and she's still very good all around; truthfully SW deserves to be awakened far more than magik. Ghost rider's dupe is a solid one, doesn't make or break him but it definitely gives him more stability with both stronger hits and an additional judgement; I wouldn't choose gr unless you're very attuned to how he works though, because your knowledge of his swiss army tendency will make or break him. Just disregard strange, although his dupe hasn't changed, ever since he was nerfed he's become probably one of the top 5 most useless champs.
  • j00mBAj00mBA Posts: 24
    1. Storm
    2. Magik
  • Vladislas22Vladislas22 Posts: 24
    Magik