**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

This is disturbing.

cartman_braa2cartman_braa2 Posts: 89
edited November 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Well It may sound crying out loud but whenever I realize how much time and Effort I give on this game is Soo much. I play for months just to collect a good 6*, I can understand the game is For for free , it is good to consider that the game itself has lot of complexity so having a good champ is vunarable. Now let's talk abt what I am complaing about ,for the last 5 months I opened 4 6* champs and they are terrible. Now plz don't point out no this champ is good for this route this for that , but none is of beyond god tier or GoD tier . And my ammount of effort is not less then a friend of mine who has 8 * six stars out of which he already has a Iw Cap, Nick furry ,cap Marvel Movie and he also has duped his Nick from crystals , this bothers me on understanding what I did wrong I have played more ,I gave this game more time but all I get is worst of the worst. So, it's my humble Request for even once let us chose a champion we want on our team . please there are many who gave Soo much time on this game just for ending up getting a bad cHampions

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Monke said:

lmao, one word for you

RNG

Lmao its three words.
  • Monke said:

lmao, one word for you

RNG

Just becoz u have good champs and got lucky u can't say LMAO
  • AdokAdok Posts: 274 ★★
    If I had a Nickle for every Discord Rant, Forum Post, or Tweet about this I could retire at 2 Years Old. Yet it's not hard to understand what so ever. You're just Unlucky. Understand and come to terms with it, and if you don't want to. Then stop playing the game.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★

Monke said:

lmao, one word for you

RNG

My luck is trash too but I wouldn't even call yours trash. Just quit if you're unsatisfied.
  • Adok said:

If I had a Nickle for every Discord Rant, Forum Post, or Tweet about this I could retire at 2 Years Old. Yet it's not hard to understand what so ever. You're just Unlucky. Understand and come to terms with it, and if you don't want to. Then stop playing the game.

I know I am unlucky that is the reason I am requesting to even for once let us choose our own 6* or 5* with which we can own and play
  • Monke said:

Monke said:

lmao, one word for you

RNG

You have 6 good champions here. You just don't know how to use them and instead you choose to throw them away. If you look deeper, you'll start to see the real light in some champions
    Bro of course there are good champions what u think I didn't played this game ? Did I got this champs with out completing difficult contents? But is any of them a game changer or beyond good tier level ?
  • Monke said:

lmao, one word for you

RNG

My luck is trash too but I wouldn't even call yours trash. Just quit if you're unsatisfied.
    Why will I quite , are u guys even reading my post ? I am requesting them abt something not complaining

Monke said:

Monke said:

lmao, one word for you

RNG

You have 6 good champions here. You just don't know how to use them and instead you choose to throw them away. If you look deeper, you'll start to see the real light in some champions
    Bro of course there are good champions what u think I didn't played this game ? Did I got this champs with out completing difficult contents? But is any of them a game changer or beyond good tier level ?
    You have 13 6 stars and expect to have a beyond god tier champ. We all want that but you know this won't happen.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    If you think Aegon and Squirrel girl are trash, then you should quit the game and promptly delete the app. Sabre-tooth and Man Thing are not that terrible either. But you feel they are garbage so you should just walk away.

Take the bad pulls with a spoonful of sugar. Because eventually you will get a decent champion that may surprise you.

Monke said:

lmao, one word for you

RNG

Why will I quite , are u guys even reading my post ? I am requesting them abt something not complaining
    You are requesting but your also complaining.
  • FR33_HUG5 said:

If you think Aegon and Squirrel girl are trash, then you should quit the game and promptly delete the app. Sabre-tooth and Man Thing are not that terrible either. But you feel they are garbage so you should just walk away.

Take the bad pulls with a spoonful of sugar. Because eventually you will get a decent champion that may surprise you.

Aegon needs to be duped and SG requires deep wound and work out to bleed so I dis agree with u only saber tooth is good
  • AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★
    This is the example of covid side effect. Lol
  • Monke said:

lmao, one word for you

RNG

You are requesting but your also complaining.
    May sound like it but Em not.

Adok said:

I know I am unlucky that is the reason I am requesting to even for once let us choose our own 6* or 5* with which we can own and play
    If you know you're unlucky, then don't complain. Even if you don't THINK you're complaining, you REALLY are. Also, they have, they're called Nexus Crystals lol. If they just let us choose whatever champ we want every time we open a crystal then the game will probably just stop.
  • Adok said:

Adok said:

If you know you're unlucky, then don't complain. Even if you don't THINK you're complaining, you REALLY are. Also, they have, they're called Nexus Crystals lol. If they just let us choose whatever champ we want every time we open a crystal then the game will probably just stop.
    Well I never said I want to choose Everytime ,I asked for one time , what's wrong with U , did u even read the whole thing , o said one time not Everytime ,

Adok said:

Adok said:

Well I never said I want to choose Everytime ,I asked for one time , what's wrong with U , did u even read the whole thing , o said one time not Everytime ,
    So you just want a Nexus? xd
    I see you disagree bombed my comments, not cool @cartman_braa2
  • AlphaStark20AlphaStark20 Posts: 61
    Yo dude everyone here going against you so maybe I'll support you even though I disagree. Now when a player grinds for months they think "I wish the hard work would pay off" All that grinding all those units all your time and then it is a King Groot. It feels bad. Sometimes people can't just say "RNG" and call it a day. He needed to let out some steam so he did here. If he has 13 6* then he's been playing for at least a year and a year's worth of 6*s being trash doesn't excite you. Just because you've heard these rants before doesn't mean he's also like the people "Hey Kabam, my first 6* is Iron Fist gimme an abyss 6* nexus and we'll call it even." If he had at least one champion to feel good about wouldn't that make him a but happy about playing this game? He's just walking on an old path that collects 'disagrees'
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

FR33_HUG5 said:

Aegon needs to be duped and SG requires deep wound and work out to bleed so I dis agree with u only saber tooth is good
    Aegon is great as long as you can maintain a Combo. You might have to build it every Fight, but the effect is the same basically. SG doesn't need Deep Wounds to be good. Rulk is useful. ST is good. Sinister and even Elektra have uses. Many people forget she has AAR. Are they "Beyond God Tier"? No. That whole list ruins peoples' ability to learn how to make the best of their pulls.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    4. That is the number of champs with no use. Look on the bright side and not at seatin’s lists
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

4. That is the number of champs with no use. Look on the bright side and not at seatin’s lists

Yeah. Those tier lists have completely poisoned discussions about this game even more than the in-game global chat.
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★

Well It may sound crying out loud but whenever I realize how much time and Effort I give on this game is Soo much. I play for months just to collect a good 6*, I can understand the game is For for free , it is good to consider that the game itself has lot of complexity so having a good champ is vunarable. Now let's talk abt what I am complaing about ,for the last 5 months I opened 4 6* champs and they are terrible. Now plz don't point out no this champ is good for this route this for that , but none is of beyond god tier or GoD tier . And my ammount of effort is not less then a friend of mine who has 8 * six stars out of which he already has a Iw Cap, Nick furry ,cap Marvel Movie and he also has duped his Nick from crystals , this bothers me on understanding what I did wrong I have played more ,I gave this game more time but all I get is worst of the worst. So, it's my humble Request for even once let us chose a champion we want on our team . please there are many who gave Soo much time on this game just for ending up getting a bad cHampions

Are you serious? Do you know how good Aegon, Sabretooth and Red Hulk are? Winter Soldier with the Killmonger synergy and Black Bolt with the Hit-Monkey synergy hit really hard too. Even Mr. Sinister, Squirrel Girl, Man Thing, Elektra and Dormammu have their uses. The only champions I'd call useless are Joe Fixit, King Groot and Loki.
  • bruhmomento69bruhmomento69 Posts: 157

Quit ranting so much, It isn't even that bad. You have rhulk, sabertooth, ws which is amazing when his synergise with km and taskmaster and squirell girl isn't even that bad without deep wounds. Just deal with the bad champs and you may get better ones in the future.
  • The_grim3 said:

I wish my 6* roster looked 1/2 that good!

I pray it dose