**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AI now attacks you in the middle on a sp1 or sp2?..

Hey guys please check this issue. Almost every fight in any quest, war or arenas the defender ai suddenly intercepts in the middle of a sp1 or 2 and starts hitting you full on. What’s up with that? Am I the only noodle having this issue or is there something I missed about it now being the new normal? This makes the game very stressful guys. I play this game to chill not to go grey or lose my temper. Please look into this.

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    do you have a video of what you are talking about?
  • SuperballieSuperballie Posts: 31
    Lormif said:

I don’t have a recording of it. Is this an expected new mechanic or is it just me having this happen to?
    I’ll try & record it now. Knowing my luck though recording my gameplay would probably make sure I never see the issue again. Lol
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

I don’t have a recording of it. Is this an expected new mechanic or is it just me having this happen to?
    I’ll try & record it now. Knowing my luck though recording my gameplay would probably make sure I never see the issue again. Lol
    what you are claiming is happening does not make sense from a mechanics perspective, unless you missed the special.
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    can u plz make a video and share,it's a big issue
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

what you are claiming is happening does not make sense from a mechanics perspective, unless you missed the special.
    It happened a few times almost at the end of the SP1 and SP2, that is why I reckon something is amiss.
    I'll record my fights from now on to see if I can catch it on video.
    If anyone else has seen this happen, please also record and submit so Kabam can figure out what happened.
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    Hmm, I did notice that when using Spider-Gwen's SP1 vs RoL Winter Soldier he would often attack me before I could even block - even if the Sp1 landed.

This was before the update, though.

Hmm, I did notice that when using Spider-Gwen's SP1 vs RoL Winter Soldier he would often attack me before I could even block - even if the Sp1 landed.

This was before the update, though.

Actually that sounds very close to it. I would do my combo, then do the sp1 or 2, but just before it even finished the animation I would get clobbered before I had the chance to react.
    Like is said I’m recording my fights now so I can submit the evidence here. As luck
    K has it though I can’t get it to do it again now I’m recording, so a bit frustrating. Hopefully it’s gone.