**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Void doubts

Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 1,238 ★★★★
I recently pulled Void, but couldn't test him out in higher content due to lack of resources to Rank him Up. Does he absolutely have to be Awakened to be useful (like Nick Fury/ Ægon) or is he good even without the dupe (like Cap IW)? I'm thoroughly enjoying him so far, but how viable is he when Unduped?

Comments

• Options
    UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★

I recently pulled Void, but couldn't test him out in higher content due to lack of resources to Rank him Up. Does he absolutely have to be Awakened to be useful (like Nick Fury/ Ægon) or is he good even without the dupe (like Cap IW)? I'm thoroughly enjoying him so far, but how viable is he when Unduped?

Void is much better when he's at a high sig lvl.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Having the proper Mastery setup helps as well.
  • Options
    UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★

Void is much better when he's at a high sig lvl.
    Agreed, but considering that I can't Awaken him at the moment, I just wanted to know if he's still fine otherwise. He's definitely much better Awakened, but is he good Unawakened as well?
    I guess he's fine without the sig ability. He's not gonna be as valuable nor as versatile as he would be if he had the sig ability, but he'd still be a good character. IMO, he's like a 7 or 8/10 without the sig and a 10/10 with it at a high level.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

I've maxed out on Parry, Stupefy and Petrify, and if he's worth it I'm willing to work on Despair as well.
    Max Despair is what you need.
  • Options
    BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Unduped he won't be nearly as useful I woudl give him a 5/10 or a 6/10. Even if you just awaken him he'll become amazing (maybe next month, there's supposed to be an awakening gem) .
    Then you can start trying to sig him up, but even at low sig he is worth ranking up to rank 5.
    For masteries, he only really benefits from despair, although he is still great without them
    If you run suicides,he might not be the best rankup,since he relies on sp1 spam,and isnt immune to bleed and poision
  • Options

I've maxed out on Parry, Stupefy and Petrify, and if he's worth it I'm willing to work on Despair as well.
    I’d max out despair whether you like void or not. It allows you to mitigate regen with most of the champions in the game to a greater or lesser extent. Any debuff counts even a parry stun.

Void is also well worth the investment, he’s not flashy but he’s one of the most versatile champs in the game.
  • Options
    KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    Get that man maxed out ASAP😂 Void has done so much for me especially in regards to AW I’ve soloed so many stubborn aw bosses from Dooms to max r3 Things. He’s definitely worth the investment lol