Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

At what level can you keep more than 5 t4 basic in your inventory?

GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 844 ★★★
Hi Guys,

I am working on an alt account and am close to 4 t2a. I however can only keep 5 t4basic in my inventory. Which makes a r4 5* impossible.
I have completed act 4, and am level 38.
Can any of you tell me when my inventory will increase to atleast 6? Will it be on level 40?

Comments

• ChikelChikel Posts: 999 ★★★

Hi Guys,

I am working on an alt account and am close to 4 t2a. I however can only keep 5 t4basic in my inventory. Which makes a r4 5* impossible.
    I have completed act 4, and am level 38.
    Can any of you tell me when my inventory will increase to atleast 6? Will it be on level 40?

Explore Act 4 with XP boosts. Rushing through content at low levels is inadvisable. You need the mastery points, energy and the extra inventory for easy gameplay. Buy the loyalty crystals everyday, they offer XP boosts if you're lacking some