**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW time zones

Hey everyone, this thread is about MCOC time zones for AW. For me, AW attack starts at night, so I get one round at night, one in the morning and sometimes (50% of the time) one in the afternoon. However now with the time change I only get two round so I'm unable to complete AW or AQ. I think that they should extend attack 1-3 hours because that would help a ton of people like me complete AW or AQ. Anyways I just want to hear all your thoughts and discussions. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    No
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    Actually I don’t think the starting time of AW is exactly the same across different time zones. You can ask your alliance to enroll a later one.
  • Options

Actually I don’t think the starting time of AW is exactly the same across different time zones. You can ask your alliance to enroll a later one.

Used to be that way several years ago for AW, but not in a long time.

In case you forgot, they made all Matchmaking at same time for everyone so as to avoid alliances at the top from being able to “artificially coordinate” matches by starting their matchmaking at different odd times later on. Or causing very long matchmaking for some others if nobody else was starting their matchmaking at same time.

**would be nice for AQ though if they expanded the overall “window” of time to get in your 5 AQ days (5x24 + 8 hrs), so alliances can start at a good time for their region and still have final day be 24 hrs to do it. But can’t do for AW so long as there needs to be the ability to see your defense in real time.