Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Cavalier Diss Track RNG

Is it just me, or when you are using a champ that relies on the RNG to place debuffs, they just DO NOT TRIGGER.

(I know there are champs that are guaranteed to throw them but we don’t always have access to them.)

Comments

• Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,996 ★★★
    It’s called diss track for a reason to diss u ofcourse
  • Options
    LSUCoolsLSUCools Posts: 49
    I get all the hate comments against Rng posts, but if the game literally reacts different in the game mode to screw with us, how is that ok?
  • Options
    Ebony_Naw said:

This is awesome lol
  • Options
    NiceeeeNiceeee Posts: 125 ★★
    LSUCools said:

if the game literally reacts different in the game mode to screw with us, how is that ok?

How did you came to this conclusion?
  • Options
    Niceeee said:

LSUCools said:

if the game literally reacts different in the game mode to screw with us, how is that ok?

Umm when you have abomination with the red guardian synergy that has 50% chance to poison yet 30 hits in you don’t have one? Archangels bleed do not trigger at all?

Just a couple examples ..
  • Options
    NiceeeeNiceeee Posts: 125 ★★
    LSUCools said:

Niceeee said:

LSUCools said:

Umm when you have abomination with the red guardian synergy that has 50% chance to poison yet 30 hits in you don’t have one? Archangels bleed do not trigger at all?
    Where is the video? Can you provide me the link? And still it's RNG
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,296 ★★★★
    I was fighting a Tenacity path that had 50% chance, and all my debuffs that I applied kept getting shrugged off even though you would expect half of them to stick. Was very annoying, but that is RNG for you.
  • Options
    LSUCools said:

Niceeee said:

LSUCools said:

Just a couple examples ..
    You know how the RNG really screws players? It never does these things when people are recording their gameplay. Back in the past, this was easy to do because iOS didn't have an easy way to record game play. But the astounding thing is that now that all modern iOS phones have a button that can record gameplay, the game still doesn't do this when people record. That's Bigfoot levels of detection avoidance.

Pervasive dramatic bugs like you're describing always get caught, because there are simply too many players capable of recording gameplay now. If it exists, and it exists in dramatic fashion, even if it doesn't affect everyone it always gets caught. If it doesn't get caught, it is either an incredibly low probability bug, it only affects a tiny percentage of players, or it is a mistaken anecdote. The last one is the most common, by wide margin.