**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance War Season Eligibility

It is common knowledge that to be eligible to get AW Season rewards you must take part to at least 5 wars.
What does it mean “to take part” precisely? Place the defenders would be enough?
What if you place the defenders five times, but you never join the attack phase. Will you take the rewards in the end?

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    I believe you just have to be in the alliance for the last 5 wars of the season, is that accurate?
  • Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    If u just place defenders even then u will get rewards
  • Options

I believe you just have to be in the alliance for the last 5 wars of the season, is that accurate?

yes
  • Options
    simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    edited November 2020

No, you must take part. I have been in an alliance for an entire season in july, but I didn’t take rewards because I joined only 4 attack phases (I didn’t place defenders either, since it was a 1-BG alliance, very relaxed).
  • Options
    So, if you place the defenders 5 times, you take rewards.
    Ok, good to know! Thanks!
  • Options
    If u join an ally before 5 wars of season u have to take part(I thought it"s clear so didn't mention),
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

You have to atleast join either attack or defense
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★

You have to atleast join either attack or defense
    Good to know!
  • Options

No, that is so wrong. (maybe the reason for some of the “why didn’t I get season rewards” posts).

Others are right, doesn’t matter if Defense only or Offense only (or both).
    And have to remain with alliance through actually receiving season rewards.
  • Options
    Thank you all for your replies!