**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Magneto House of X Pre-Fight/Passive Stun

Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
Title says it all.

I thought the Magneto House of X Pre-Ability enabling Passive stun effects instead of debuff with the Parry Mastery supposed to bypass Korg's signature ability? in the regards of being able to purify debuffs?

I just took the newly buffed up Gambit into Varient (Polar Opposites) Chapter 2.2. up against a pretty beefy Korg on the biohazard path.

1. Enable the Magneto House of X Pre-Fight/Passive Stun
2. Took Gambit up against Korg.
3. Parry mastery is functioning correctly and not failing now, HOWEVER, no passive stun, cause Korg is still purifying the stun.

Any thoughts????

Comments

• No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    It’s never worked properly since he got the buff, there’s been a thousand topics on it and Kabam has ignored them all. They’re never gonna fix him and nobody knows why.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★

No_oneuk said:

It’s never worked properly since he got the buff, there’s been a thousand topics on it and Kabam has ignored them all. They’re never gonna fix him and nobody knows why.

They said they fixed him in the update notes. They didn't
    They fixed the inconsistency on the stuns applying. However they broke what type of stun it was in the process I guess
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Hi folks!

We're so sorry if you are experiencing some inconsistencies. If you can, could we please see (video) of the reported occurrences above?

Once we have that, we will be looking into it ASAP!
  • PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★
    Just tried the MMN prefight against Invisible Woman map 6 mini boss w/ tenacity, and she was shrugging off stuns left and right (I was using a #hero attacker).

C’mon Kabam, fix your stuff 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    edited November 2020
    How long has it been since Magneto buff??? 3 months now??

I think Kabam made a mistake with that Pre fight/passive stun. They clearly did not foresee how powerful and helpful that passive stun was. We have been talking about it for months now and is not till now that i get a reply by kabam boo. They can find "bug" which supposedly was not interacting well with gambit and the 40% prowess on their own but can't find the bug with magneto house of x pre fight/passive stun. I think Kabam in few months will come out and admit they made a mistake by saying passive stun and how powerful that was for all of us, so will be changing and nerfing down that pre fight, which to begin with never worked LOL

they won't fix anything guys. I have given up on this matter.

I rest my case.
  • ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 290 ★★★
    edited November 2020

How long has it been since Magneto buff??? 3 months now??

I think Kabam made a mistake with that Pre fight/passive stun. They clearly did not foresee how powerful and helpful that passive stun was. We have been talking about it for months now and is not till now that i get a reply by kabam boo. They can find "bug" which supposedly was not interacting well with gambit and the 40% prowess on their own but can't find the bug with magneto house of x pre fight/passive stun. I think Kabam in few months will come out and admit they made a mistake by saying passive stun and how powerful that was for all of us, so will be changing and nerfing down that pre fight, which to begin with never worked LOL

they won't fix anything guys. I have given up on this matter.

I rest my case.

I'm not going to lie, it's highly disturbing seeing a buffed champ not work correctly for 3 months with details on what is happening and how it's broken and still not fixed making it hurt the player base.

But a newly buffed champ that would benefit the player base is nerfed immediately.

These are things that Kabam needs to understand their paying customers notice and it comes off extremely shady and disingenuous.