**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Need help deciding

TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Who to rankup and focus resources on? The content i am focusing on is cavalier difficulty side and main event quest.

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Quake!!!
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★

Also have dd Netflix to rank up if his overhaul makes him insane
    I will be able to r4 and r5 any one of the 5 stars and r2 my 6 stars
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    G99 for cavalier difficulty.
    I am leaning towards quake but I do not know if I should wait for DD Netflix's buff to r5. Also, I have a decent amount of sig stones that I could use on any champs that I take up (currently have 5 star Mystic, Mutant, and Tech awakening gems)
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Quake 100000% even if DD Netflix's buff makes him god tier, quake is beyond beyond god tier
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Quake no doubt
  • HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    Quake, guilly, also you dont have a slow champ so shulk wouldnt be bad.

Youve got a solid roster, but quake should be a priority
    I will probably do quake i guess. However i usually play her using heavy-parry technique instead of heavy-dexterity. still worth taking her to r5?
    I'm getting a new 6 star in a day or two, so I guess I will wait till then before ranking anyone up