**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to adjust timing perfectly for Reparry

What is the best technique for reparry and when is the exact moment we have to pick up thumb and keep again.
Please explain.

Comments

• GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Ya just keep practicing i use ROL winter soldier whenever i have to practice something
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    As soon as I see the first parry release. Then parry the 2nd hit like normal.
  • HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    Lol I find reparry easier than parry,I like the safety net but the block damage is something I don't like taking so I mainly use it for masochism now,first you have to first learn it by going with the block method, give distance and hold block, When the A.I dashes in and they almost make contact release the block (it will still block) and before they throw the 2nd hit press block again, at first it will look hard but with time you will get used to it,the trick to doing it is releasing block before they make contact you will have to get the timing though.

Once you get comfortable with that you can try parrying the normal way and reparrying(for masochism,domino,havok,IMIW,and co)