**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you think Immortal Hulk needs a tune-up?

Comments

• slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Actually he has been buffed before realise in game, they increase his rage time from 1.5s to 2s, and increase his rage attack damage
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    No
    Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

Guys guys calm down. Nobody is trying to be like anybody.
    I'm just critiquing the champion's design. Sometimes it's not hard to spot whether the champion has serious flaws or not.
    On the one hand we're told that this champion has a very aggressive playstyle, but you could comfortably get down to 1% with at least 15 seconds on the Immortality cooldown timer. The solution? Play around it. So on the one hand we're told to play aggressively but for a very large part we'll have to play conservatively as well.
    I commend Kabam for trying something new, they just need to fix the numbers a little bit.
    Or maybe he's not built at all for long fights. All tests I've seen are in ROL. But that's not a good sign either.

In my opinion it’s really hard to judge a champ based off only what other people show me.

(And this post reminded me of some great ones like Apocalypse is a dud, CGR new best cosmic , domino lame etc etc.)
    I can see that. But the purpose of this post isn't to garner attention or make wild proclamations. It's meant to point out a glaring flaw in the hopes that Kabam can make this champion viable, practical and useful. Unless that wasn't the intent, because Hulk after all is crazy & unpredictable.
    True, but it is still a wild proclamation considering the only gameplay out is CCP stuff. Plus yes, hulk strikes me as someone who is very high risk and unpredictable to play. And that makes sense.
    No
    Rookiie said:

No it's not wild. I've supported all my arguments with facts and numbers, and all I'm getting from my detractors are emotional and recycled responses.
    I've yet to see one of my detractors use something constructive to support his design and gameplay.
    Here are the final conclusions and words from UMCOC Royal (who the Kabam devs consulted on the design of Red Goblin) & BG himself:
    1) Impractical
    2) Not good
    3) Annoying
    4) Very wrong
    5) Glaring issues
    Good luck proving it otherwise.

Could you show me some of your gameplay?

Oh wait...
    No
    He doesn’t look game changing and his crit rate sucks but it seems if you play really aggressive he is really good. And there aren’t a ton of people that will prevent him from regening.
    No
    Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

No it's not wild. I've supported all my arguments with facts and numbers, and all I'm getting from my detractors are emotional and recycled responses.
    I've yet to see one of my detractors use something constructive to support his design and gameplay.
    Here are the final conclusions and words from UMCOC Royal (who the Kabam devs consulted on the design of Red Goblin) & BG himself:
    1) Impractical
    2) Not good
    3) Annoying
    4) Very wrong
    5) Glaring issues
    Good luck proving it otherwise.

Could you show me some of your gameplay?

Oh wait...
    Right .. I'm not busting Cavs for him 😄
    Neither is anyone, if they’re free to play. Crazy idea- why don’t we all wait for him to show up in the arena, get the 3*, and make judgments then? Gasp.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Yes
    No idea.
    No
    Rookiie said:

He doesn’t look game changing and his crit rate sucks but it seems if you play really aggressive he is really good. And there aren’t a ton of people that will prevent him from regening.

I genuinely hope so. But like I said on @Tatteshwar 's thread: Masacre is one of the best examples of champions with aggressive playstyle. Hitting into the opponent's block still allows him to get an Ignition Charge and that is rewarding aggressive gameplay. Immortal Hulk on the other hand does not gain any benefit from this, and to my surprise Brian Grant mentioned the exact same thing. This leaves you at the mercy of the AI. I won't say any more for now, I don't want to drive you up the wall. But there are changes coming to Immortal Hulk. UMCOC Royal discovered a bug where his SP1 refreshes his Immortality. So watch out for a nerf. Just hope Kabam have the sense to buff him in other areas as well because nerfing him is the last thing he needs.
    I can’t wait to test him myself. And then make an judgement on my own. But for now I’ll just be quiet.
  • NiceeeeNiceeee Posts: 125 ★★
    Lmao said:

Niceeee said:

Rookiie said:

Niceeee said:

Rookiie said:

Niceeee said:

ARE YOU SERIOUS?
    You don't even have immortal hulk to test him out

Damn serious. Cosmic Ghost Rider was nerfed before release. Gambit was nerfed before release. Why can't he be buffed?
    Not all new champs have to be in the top 10
    Mate, I don't think he needs to be in the top 10. And I never said that. Just watching Seatin
    Oh, ok... This explains a lot.
    I am not gonna waste anymore of my time
    Lmao why do you hate seatin? it's the gameplay that matters and not the creator
    Oh I have sooooooooo many reasons but I prefer to not discuss it, cause I will get banned (probably).
    And it's too early to say if the new hulk needs a buff. Do you remember when the 'Creator' (you know) wasn't 'pleased' with doom, torch e.t.c.?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    So er.... buff him then complain that he’s too OP on defense? 😂
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    No
    Mike192 said:

xNig said:

Lifecycle has max 3.5sec downtime yet nobody complains about it. Dropping hulks cooldown to 30sec or 25sec wouldnt make him unbeatable. Tie it to his sig ability
    You have to kill him then kill him from full health again in less than 30 seconds. That would be too much
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Mike192 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Mike192 said:

xNig said:

Lifecycle has max 3.5sec downtime yet nobody complains about it. Dropping hulks cooldown to 30sec or 25sec wouldnt make him unbeatable. Tie it to his sig ability
    You have to kill him then kill him from full health again in less than 30 seconds. That would be too much
    No you dont, the Gamma will only be at around 20% so you only kill him from 35% which isnt too tough
    Yes it does since his health is so high and some node in AW will make him more annoy
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    No
    Increasing the rage timer is all he needs
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    Yes
    I think he just needs more utility
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Yes
    oh I clicked the wrong option,actually there's no need for a tune up,he'll be too much as a defender,he'll be too annoying,he's still okay in offense and there is no need of tune up as there are a lot more champs that needed tune up like nova,terrax,mole man,air walker and hulk is still better than them
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    Yes

Increasing the rage timer is all he needs

I agree, this is one of his down falls because they only last 2 seconds....so if your opponent doesn’t cooperate then you lose the damage potential.

I would also say, maybe reduce the cool down timer for immortality to 45 seconds maybe
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,769 ★★★★★
    Yes
    xNig said:

To that I say, Kabam could keep the cooldown at 50s but must reduce the damage he does to himself. Because on offense he gets to 1% too quickly when the cooldown is active. I'm okay with dancing around for 5, hell even 10s, at 1%. But 25s? 50s? Come on ..