**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do you think Immortal Hulk needs a tune-up?

Comments

• Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Especially now.

Only thing he needs is something that his L attack ends in. Some kind of utility during cool down
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Yes

Especially now.

Only thing he needs is something that his L attack ends in. Some kind of utility during cool down
    Yeah the problem is in the cooldown phase. He needs something more in his kit for the cooldown phase.
  • Options
    Yes

Especially now.

Yeah the problem is in the cooldown phase. He needs something more in his kit for the cooldown phase.
    I like the idea of making the “L” something useful. During cool down if you have the choice to hit with a light attack at the end of the combo and have it have some kind of utility. Like a slow or I like it to be a “root”. For 0.75s opponent rooted when combo ends MLLLL
  • Options
    Yes

Especially now.

I like the idea of making the “L” something useful. During cool down if you have the choice to hit with a light attack at the end of the combo and have it have some kind of utility. Like a slow or I like it to be a “root”. For 0.75s opponent rooted when combo ends MLLLL
    That's a great idea. Hope Kabam is listening to these.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    No

Especially now.

He could put a gamma poison charge or something on them. That would be cool
  • Options
    Yes
    Crcrcrc said:

Especially now.

He could put a gamma poison charge or something on them. That would be cool
    That’s interesting!
  • Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Off topic slightly, but personally I didn’t see any need for another Hulk
  • Options
    Yes

Neither did I in the beginning but this one grew on me
  • Options
    No

This Hulk is very different from the other ones. I just started the comic series and he is a totally new take on Hulk. He is smart, unkillable, and completely evil. Overall a cool character.
  • Options
    WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Yes
    Still no admins? Why? I'm pretty sure everyone knows iHulk sucks by now.
  • Options
    No
    WRIR said:

They already added a huge improvement. They are listening
  • Options
    Yes
    Crcrcrc said:

WRIR said:

They already added a huge improvement. They are listening
    For sure. Kabam Zibiit responded in the Champion Spotlight thread.
  • Options
    MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    Yes
    Monke said:

It’s a bit early. He hasn’t been properly released, so I won’t make judgements

Everyone playing the game has him. Just bc he’s a 2 star doesn’t mean you should bring him in ROL and expect to do a 20 min clear with him.... go into act 3 and run a path or 2. Hes WIDELY available

• Options
    No

MetalJake said:

Monke said:

Everyone playing the game has him. Just bc he’s a 2 star doesn’t mean you should bring him in ROL and expect to do a 20 min clear with him.... go into act 3 and run a path or 2. Hes WIDELY available

I’ve tested him extensively

The last 24 hours with the mini- buff he’s like a whole new champ

He’s better than people think
    He has incredible damage with just 10 rage stacks. At 25 he is on another level. That makes him a good champ in my book.
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,770 ★★★★★
    Yes

MetalJake said:

Monke said:

Mm he really is. More & more I'm starting to like the idea of a debuff on that 4th Light attack. I like Exhaustion, because it could help with the Stun on his SP1.
  • Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Crcrcrc said:

MetalJake said:

Monke said:

He has incredible damage with just 10 rage stacks. At 25 he is on another level. That makes him a good champ in my book.
    Based on Seatin showcase, the damage from rage stack at 25 is 22k+, pretty reward for a high-risk playstyle and combine medium when crit, it will be 27k+
    Excited when going for the next 5* feature
  • Options
    No
    Mike192 said:

Yes he is much better. Im asking this guy to make a video since he is more skilled than I am. But I still standby my claim of losing Rage too quickly. Either 3 sec or Medium into block refreshes plus Immortality immunity to AAR.

I think rage isn’t too bad for the damage it gives but I agree completely to your second point
  • Options
    No
    Mike192 said:

my friend posted his video of immortal hulk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pH74Wfnunkg

If you look at some of the fights, there are times when the opponent turtles, you hit in block to provoke them, they attack, you parry and when you go in for medium, your rage has already expired. Thats still one of my biggest gripes with this champion.

They do way too much damage for it to be easier. 25 is still pretty easy to get
  • Options
    No
    Mike192 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Mike192 said:

my friend posted his video of immortal hulk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pH74Wfnunkg

If you look at some of the fights, there are times when the opponent turtles, you hit in block to provoke them, they attack, you parry and when you go in for medium, your rage has already expired. Thats still one of my biggest gripes with this champion.

They do way too much damage for it to be easier. 25 is still pretty easy to get
    Agreed that 25 is easy to get but the fact that you are dangling at 1% hp after using the first sp2 cycle doesnt make up for the fact that he is so high risk but his reward drops off too quick.

Im fine with Kabam leaving his rage as it is but atleast tie a cooldown to his immortality to sig level and make it immune to AAR. They can surely do one of the 2 things and that would more or less make him much much better champ.
    This entire second paragraph needs to happen. He would be incredible!
  • Options
    Yes
    Mike192 said:

Since the mini-buff, here you go:

https://youtu.be/07FWKLfQQ3Y

Woulda been more impressed with raww damage solo haha
    My magik solo is the raw damage one. There is no questioning his damage.
  • Options
    Yes
    Mike192 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Mike192 said:

Yes he is much better. Im asking this guy to make a video since he is more skilled than I am. But I still standby my claim of losing Rage too quickly. Either 3 sec or Medium into block refreshes plus Immortality immunity to AAR.

I think rage isn’t too bad for the damage it gives but I agree completely to your second point
    A great fix that Kabam would realistically agree to would be 'performing medium' refreshes rage like rogue sp1 buff steal.
    I second this.
  • Options
    Yes
    Mike192 said:

Mike192 said:

Since the mini-buff, here you go:

https://youtu.be/07FWKLfQQ3Y

Woulda been more impressed with raww damage solo haha
    My magik solo is the raw damage one. There is no questioning his damage.
    Damage isnt the biggest issue, its the fact that its lost so quick and then when the time comes to build it back up (mostly in medium length fights) he is usually dangling at 1hp and waiting cooldown. Especially when iHulks damage scales with 200% of HP and not 100% which means Kabam ideally wants us to go in a slightly longer fight but dont equip us well enough
    Yeah he needs something in the cooldown phase for sustainability.