**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What team should i bring for abyss?

Hellblazer120Hellblazer120 Posts: 209 ★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
So I am thinking of doing abyss soon. I am thinking a team of aegon,Sym supreme,Void,Torch and someone else. Who should I bring for the last spot. This is my roster.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    JoeqwJoeqw Posts: 55
    Without Nick IW Will kinda suck. Aegon can do but with more items. I would add Heimdall if doing the easy path. He’ll save you units/items on the boss
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Try get a NF since you dont have Doom i would say take in Sym Supreme or claire,ægon, cap IF,Void and NF
  • Options
    And you can take in Guilly 2099 if you want too
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Gardener said:

Try get a NF since you dont have Doom i would say take in Sym Supreme or claire,ægon, cap IF,Void and NF

Why "since you don't have Doom"? Symbiote Supreme is better for the easy path than Doom is, this guy's set when it comes to his Mystic champ.
    Gardener said:

And G99 is pretty awful for Abyss. She requires ramp-up on every fight because of the hit cap.

OP, I'd say your team is good, Void and Torch actually isn't the worst call since you can use Void on Mephisto if you mess up with an unawakened Torch and Void could be better for some other fights. I'd bring in Heimdall for the final spot. Abyss is all about how much damage you can do before your hit cap is done, and Heimdall will increase that damage, especially if you mess up.
  • Options

@Joeqw can’t Aegon do iw easily? I will farm some pots from rol so I can tank the power stings.

He can, just more item use.
  • Options

Thanks @Etjama . I was thinking of bringing magneto for imiw but I think that I can take him down easily with a mixture of torch and void. So I might just bring Heimdall.

Also will 3000 units plus 20 stashed revives be enough?

Yeah, Torch and Void will wreck that. And don't get me wrong, it could possibly be enough if you're a really good player and don't make any mistakes, but the Abyss is the last place where you would want to get stuck and have to quit out or wait around for several weeks for enough units. I'd honestly try to save up at least another 3k units.
  • Options
    JoeqwJoeqw Posts: 55
    3000 units and 20 revives is a little light in my opinion. First run through I’d want to have 5k, just in case. Also Aegon can do iw, but you will use more items than having Fury. Good luck!
  • Options

@Etjama i do think I am above average. I have soloed a lot of hard bosses. Even soloed the convention clash champion with a 3* she hulk.

I am also fairly confident that I can solo a fair amount of fights like cmm,Joe Fixit(Heal reversal with Void),Vtd,Aegon,cull obsidian.

But the problem is that if I get stuck I am going to be stuck in the abyss for some time as I am not an arena grinder.

I am going to save up to 3000 and I also have act 6 compensation coming as I did most of it pre nerf. When the compensation comes,I will do abyss then.

Sounds like a solid plan. Good luck, mate!
  • Options
    Etjama said:

Gardener said:

Why "since you don't have Doom"? Symbiote Supreme is better for the easy path than Doom is, this guy's set when it comes to his Mystic champ.
    Gardener said:

And G99 is pretty awful for Abyss. She requires ramp-up on every fight because of the hit cap.

OP, I'd say your team is good, Void and Torch actually isn't the worst call since you can use Void on Mephisto if you mess up with an unawakened Torch and Void could be better for some other fights. I'd bring in Heimdall for the final spot. Abyss is all about how much damage you can do before your hit cap is done, and Heimdall will increase that damage, especially if you mess up.
    Okay jeez i dont play with guilly 2099 but i saw she was a high rank so i assumed that @Hellblazer120 liked using her
  • Options
    Gardener said:

Etjama said:

Gardener said:

Gardener said:

Okay jeez i dont play with guilly 2099 but i saw she was a high rank so i assumed that @Hellblazer120 liked using her
    Jeez? I'm just trying to give OP solid advice. Nothing personal.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Archangel can do invisible woman pretty well.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Gardener said:

Na, abyss isn't her calling.
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Hey I had a similar team.

Aegon torch longshot heimdall and dead 4* fury just for synergy. Elected not to take void to have the 20% attack boost from fury and think it was the right call.

I’d guess SS and longshot will be of similar economy on the mystics. Maybe ss a little better.

Heimdall was well worth taking.

I used stashed revives not sure maybe 30 and 2700 units incl changing masteries around a bit along the way taking suicides on/off. So similar to what you have. I don’t think I played that well in spots so could have taken 500-1000 units off the total.

I’m sure you’ve probably got enough already if you’re a reasonably decent player but it won’t hurt to get to 5k just to be safe.

Good luck!