gamma side quest

you are only allowed one time through a day??

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★

you are only allowed one time through a day??

technically no. if you save your gauntlets you can enter as many times as you want as one entry = one gauntlet. so if you stack, you can play for as many times as gauntlets you have.
  • Galandriel79Galandriel79 Member Posts: 40
    but you cant play each level every day like last event
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★

but you cant play each level every day like last event

each entry = a gauntlet. doesn't matter the difficulty so not quite like the last event in there were specific keys to difficulties .. this one is just one gauntlet to unlock whatever difficulty you choose. but each time you play is gonna cost you an unlock again.
  • LormifLormif Member Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Personally I hate the gauntlets. Let me play every difficulty in the day if I want. Limiting your play time does nothing but make me set the game down after one run.

It is a limit due to the amount of rewards. If they were to do this they would have to lower the rewards of each difficulty to match the additional runs, and not everyone has the same issues as you.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,934 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Personally I hate the gauntlets. Let me play every difficulty in the day if I want. Limiting your play time does nothing but make me set the game down after one run.

It is a limit due to the amount of rewards. If they were to do this they would have to lower the rewards of each difficulty to match the additional runs, and not everyone has the same issues as you.
    I feel like the gauntlets can unlock one difficulty for its entire 24 hour duration, from which you can only get the rewards once. However, you have as many tries as you can to complete it instead of just one run.
  • Galandriel79Galandriel79 Member Posts: 40
    they let us run every one last month for souls n keys n they screwed that up as well in my opinion