**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I buy a mystic/science dual crystal or just buy a basic 5* crystal?

SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I asked that specific dual crystal cause I need a doom or claire

Should I buy a mystic/science dual crystal or just buy a basic 5* crystal? 25 votes

Buy the mystic/science crystal
84%
phillgreenUnidentifiedCreaturecx23433ChampioncriticWRIRAleorMrwarren96Fortuneawesome1werAdamb208LegionnaireBerjibsTheInfintyValBr111JohnyBoyCrcrcrcCowabunga[Deleted User]Negative_100avenge_123 21 votes
Buy the basic 5* crystal
16%
rdxevilYodabolt21DRAGON_ZEEMarshMarlo 4 votes
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Depends on roster, anyone else besides doom and claire that you want? How detrimental is pulling doom or claire to you?
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Show us your roster. All people are going on is you saying you want doom and Claire
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Do you 'want' them or do you really 'need' them?

If you need to beat a content that requires Doom or Claire, then go for Duals. If you want them, go for duals, if and only if, you have built yourself a balanced roster. If not, go for basics and build your roster first.
  • Options
    rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★
    Buy the basic 5* crystal
    Basic >>>> dual.. That's my experience.. I have opened like 30+ science mystic crystal.. The best champ I remember getting was ghulk.. And all the others were pure ***** and now I have so many science and mystic iso that are completely useless.. So to rank up other classes champs you will need more gold
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Buy the basic 5* crystal
    Last 3 duels I’ve opened have given me Diablo, Korg and Crossbones. Last 3 basics I’ve opened have been Doom, Quake and Tigra.... easy choice for me.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    if you are hunting for champs belonging to a specific class and you are not looking for anything in particular from the other classes, then go for the dual crystals. If you are equally keen in a specific champ from every class, then regular 5* .
  • Options

Depends on roster, anyone else besides doom and claire that you want? How detrimental is pulling doom or claire to you?

Behind magik, I’m really lacking in the mystic class.
  • Options
    Will3808 said:

Show us your roster. All people are going on is you saying you want doom and Claire

• Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Why don’t you do the maths yourself? Work out the percentage of pulls from each crystal you’d be happy with and go with that.

For me science/mystic is the best crystal for percentage of good champs. A lot of the dupes are good results.
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    edited November 2020
    Buy the basic. You’re roughly 2/50 on getting Doom/Claire but there are so many champions that aren’t science/mystic that you’re still lacking unless you have like 100 untouched 5* off screen.
    The dual crystal is aimed more for people who are missing a couple of pieces of the puzzle to complete their 5* rosters. You’re only just putting the outside edge together at the moment.