**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So i opened this... Need suggestions

Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I am absolutely loving this months event given that all the Rewards have been moved down by 1 difficulty in the event quest. So the thing is i have opened a featured 5* Crystal and duped my Venom. I also opened 2 legendary crystal and both stopped right in between 2 God Tiers but 1 of them did get me a God Tier (5* Domino).

Also i am just 72k short of 5* Generic AG

And this is my roster so who shall i give this Awakening gem to. I already have a cosmic gem Saved up for CMM/Medusa so shall i give it To hyperion and Save the generic. Or should i give generic to Ghost/Domino and save the Cosmic one or should i use both AG and on which champs.

Every Champ except Nick, Annihilus, Psy and Venom are unawakened ✌️

Cheers
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    If you have any other suggestion about whom to rank up feel free to leave it here ✌️
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Never use ag on domino. She doesn't need the Awakened ability.
    Hyperion is totally worthy of a generic but I would suggest you should use the cosmic gem instead of waiting for an ideal champ.
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★

Hyperion is totally worthy of a generic but I would suggest you should use the cosmic gem instead of waiting for an ideal champ.

What about giving generic to Ghost? How do you feel about that?
    Rank up hyperion and magneto asap.

What about giving generic to Ghost? How do you feel about that?
    It's amazing. As I myself am going to do the same.