**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Omega Red Death Field Bug

Comments

• Options
    Shreyansh_509Shreyansh_509 Posts: 16
    edited January 2021
    I tried several fights in different game modes with Omega Red 5* max sig. The damage from his death field starts late at around 5-7 spores instead of starting from the beginning and is doing lesser damage than intended. The death field should do 87.73 per spore per second, it is doing 700-800 per second even at around 30 spores. These are the only bugs right now. Everything else seems to be working fine. But I opened suicides for this damage. It has been months please fix it asap
  • Options
    edited January 2021

In the image you can see the damage from sig ability is around 975 per tick and damage from death field is much lesser than it should be (around 395 at 18 spores where is should be much more)
  • Options
    Here is the image showing no death field damage below 5-6 spores
  • Options
    Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Any hope for this being fixed in the next update?
  • Options
    BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    ASAP! :D
  • Options
    xfou21xfou21 Posts: 34
    Drake2078 said:

Any hope for this being fixed in the next update?

up to this day, no dont hope for it in next update..you can actually check it in known issues thread where it is still listed as " under investigation " if it was fixed it would say " resolved next update "
  • Options
    _Barabbas__Barabbas_ Posts: 132

I think it has to do with Red Guardian synergy. I notice it more when paired with RG. Also, seems like spores stop at 10. Not sure if that is supposed to happen.

I don't use the RG synergy but I still have the same issue with OR, so it's not related to that. Spores stop at 10 unless you are bleeding or have death field active.
    I am always bleeding for 1st 15 seconds with Suicides.
  • Options
    _Barabbas__Barabbas_ Posts: 132

I think it has to do with Red Guardian synergy. I notice it more when paired with RG. Also, seems like spores stop at 10. Not sure if that is supposed to happen.

I don't use the RG synergy but I still have the same issue with OR, so it's not related to that. Spores stop at 10 unless you are bleeding or have death field active.

They have always stopped at 10 in that situation. That’s not a bug
    I have suicides, so I always bleed at start of fight. Also, I normally get to 15 to 25 stacks depending on fight. When paired with RG, I stop at 10. Think it's a bug mate.
  • Options
    MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 281 ★★★

They have always stopped at 10 in that situation. That’s not a bug
    I have suicides, so I always bleed at start of fight. Also, I normally get to 15 to 25 stacks depending on fight. When paired with RG, I stop at 10. Think it's a bug mate.
    Well try again, because I just used OR with RG synergy and had no trouble getting above 10.
  • Options
    Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    I really hope this bug is fixed soon we’ve been waiting since November and the best news is it’s under investigation, I’ve invested a lot of resources in omega red both 5 and 6 star and I’m sure many have also, there’s not much to investigate try him in any mode of the game and he’s broken.
  • Options
    Hmm so March at the earliest :/
  • Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Yep this happened to me too. In arena I was really confused when my opponent didn’t take any damage until there were 10 death spores
  • Options
    Duff31Duff31 Posts: 10

Hey there everyone, the team has a fix for this issue where Omega Red's Death Field would not deal any damage before applying 10 Spores that will be ready to go out with the next update. There is a known with this where Spider-Ham and Hulk (Immortal)'s abilities may not interact with Omega Red's Degeneration damage, but the team is working on getting that resolved as well, and should have this resolved by the update after at the latest.

Z thanks for the update super helpful much appreciated.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★

Hey there everyone, the team has a fix for this issue where Omega Red's Death Field would not deal any damage before applying 10 Spores that will be ready to go out with the next update. There is a known with this where Spider-Ham and Hulk (Immortal)'s abilities may not interact with Omega Red's Degeneration damage, but the team is working on getting that resolved as well, and should have this resolved by the update after at the latest.

Hi KZ
    Thx for the update. Will this new update also address OR's severely diminished damage on enemy???
  • Options
    Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★

Best News yet. Thank you
  • Options
    Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★
    @Kabam Zibiit why is there no mention of the Bug Fix for Omega is the 30.0 Update???
  • Options
    SempaidavidSempaidavid Posts: 114
    Deacon03 said:

@Kabam Zibiit why is there no mention of the Bug Fix for Omega is the 30.0 Update???

He said it would he after this one.
  • Options
    xfou21xfou21 Posts: 34

Great job!! Thanks for the update!!
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 ★★★★★
    Update after this one likely means a March fix :(
  • Options

Going to be fixed
    Awesome! Glad to see that it will be fixed for February's update.
    Thank you Team Kabam
  • Options
    RibbanRibban Posts: 14
    That was long overdue, but I'm glad it'll finally be resolved.
    thanks.
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    It's been fixed. When opponent is interacting with death fielf they are losing health.
  • Options
    SempaidavidSempaidavid Posts: 114

It's been fixed. When opponent is interacting with death fielf they are losing health.

No, no he is not fixed.