**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Game still crashing

You add new mechanics & new nodes but you can’t even fix the game crashing bug that afflicts arena SMH here I was being patient but apparently some needful criticism should apply to kabam for not fixing this...
It is extremely aggravating... the community has now dealt with it for an entire month & now after your 29.0 game update it has not been resolved

Comments

• shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    They resolved the login issue.

They never fixed the crash issues
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,563 ★★★★
    I stand with my theory that there’s something on the Alliance Area Game Code that is the main cause of the freezing, lags and so on. Think about it! The alliance area is most of the time connected to the game with help request, AQ, AW and all that so it’s no wonder that the server is taking its toll. I left my alliance for three weeks ago and the freezing etc etc vanished... everything was smooth in arena and monthly event.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Daddrieda said:

I stand with my theory that there’s something on the Alliance Area Game Code that is the main cause of the freezing, lags and so on. Think about it! The alliance area is most of the time connected to the game with help request, AQ, AW and all that so it’s no wonder that the server is taking its toll. I left my alliance for three weeks ago and the freezing etc etc vanished... everything was smooth in arena and monthly event.

It's the help system, no doubt about it.

And yes, I noticed this at the time the issues started a few months back. I wasn't in an alliance at the time, but heard about complaints from my friends about some issues. I didn't notice the issues until I actually joined an ally, lol. Then again, it wouldn't be too noble to leave my ally considering I'm one of the most important officers.
  • LandsLands Posts: 40
    Crashes every 5 or 6 fight for me
  • Samdingo75Samdingo75 Posts: 65
    @Kabam Miike the game crashing/freezing is still consistently happening so when is this gonna be fixed???
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Game froze like this. What are the odds! But I did always have a hunch about these two.

• Samdingo75Samdingo75 Posts: 65
    SMH
  • MatanacosMatanacos Posts: 67
    It is unreal how often the game crashes. I have an iPhone 6 and a 6s. The 6 is for arena only, the 6s is for hope in AQ and AW.

Particularly evident when I get SP’d 3 by a boss. Immediate crash