**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Replacements for abyss horsemen

H3neRyH3neRy Posts: 309 ★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hi everyone reading this, i am a returning player looking to get the Thronebreaker title.

For that i need a T5 class catalyst, i don't mind getting the catalyst of any class, cause I'm willing take any of my 6 star champs to rank 3.

I've completed act 6 and my exploration percentage is at 54 with 6.2 done full.
Further Act 6 exploration for me will take a long time cause I'm an average player and i use items frequently for which I have to grind arenas a lot which is totally fine but i wanna get to Thronebreaker asap.
For this reason I wanted to do an initial clear of the Abyss but the easy path requires that I have human torch and nick fury in my roster.

Now I've opened a lot of crystals but these champs namely: Nick fury, human torch, void and ghost(not needed for the abyss) are absent.

So i took my sunspot to rank 5 for the abyss mephisto, but mephisto gains a lot of power when i use sunspot against him and in abyss an sp3 is instant KO.

So what i wanted to ask you guys is are there any suitable replacements for the above 3 horsemen of abyss or should I just focus on act 6 exploration and forget about abyss for now.

As always any feedback is greatly appreciated .
Thanks for reading and have a great day.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    aegon,warlock,guilly2099,claire
  • Options

Aegon counters mephisto? I thought mephisto put fate steal on aegon and if he shrugs it off he dies instantly.
  • Options
    UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    even a 4* HT is good enough for Mephisto, NF is not completely necessary, he makes the IW fight easy but you can do that fight with Aegon or AA as well. As long as you have Aegon and Doom you should be good but it'll still cost you a decent amount of units, my initial clear cost 3920 units and I had all 4 horsemen.
  • Options
    Uvogin said:

even a 4* HT is good enough for Mephisto, NF is not completely necessary, he makes the IW fight easy but you can do that fight with Aegon or AA as well. As long as you have Aegon and Doom you should be good but it'll still cost you a decent amount of units, my initial clear cost 3920 units and I had all 4 horsemen.

Yeah i do have aegon and doom. The only problem is mephisto for me. And yeah i have a 4 star torch but will i have enough hits to make a dent? Just asking for advice. Thanks for replying.
  • Options
    Dusting said:

If you have aegon, he works fine for iw. Nick is actually the least useful horseman IMO. If you can’t void or torch for mephisto, I’ve seen havok do decently well in that fight.

Yes i was hoping to pull havoc but i dont know why RNG doesn't agree with me pulling an abyss mephisto counter LOL. Thanks for the suggestion though if i pull havoc i won't be waiting for anyone else, I'll jump right into the abyss.
  • Options
    H3neRy said:

Uvogin said:

Yeah i do have aegon and doom. The only problem is mephisto for me. And yeah i have a 4 star torch but will i have enough hits to make a dent? Just asking for advice. Thanks for replying.
    yes 4 star torch is enough, all the damage is from nova flames, the hits don't matter as much. You get insane amounts of smoulders from Mephisto's aura and the nova flames do all the damage
  • Options
    Uvogin said:

H3neRy said:

Uvogin said:

yes 4 star torch is enough, all the damage is from nova flames, the hits don't matter as much. You get insane amounts of smoulders from Mephisto's aura and the nova flames do all the damage
    Alright then, I'll use my 4 star human torch maybe It'll cost more revives but atleast I'll get my t5 cc atleast. Thanks man you've been really helpful for this.
  • Options
    H3neRy said:

Uvogin said:

H3neRy said:

Uvogin said:

Alright then, I'll use my 4 star human torch maybe It'll cost more revives but atleast I'll get my t5 cc atleast. Thanks man you've been really helpful for this.
    Good luck mate, don't forget to use pre-fight before going into the Mephisto fight
  • Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    H3neRy said:

Aegon counters mephisto? I thought mephisto put fate steal on aegon and if he shrugs it off he dies instantly.
    oh I didn't know about mephisto
  • Options
    Uvogin said:

H3neRy said:

Uvogin said:

H3neRy said:

Uvogin said:

Good luck mate, don't forget to use pre-fight before going into the Mephisto fight
    Thanks bud will do it.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

H3neRy said:

Not your league yet, kiddo. Don't give advice if you haven't done it yet. Let's just listen to those who have.
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★

H3neRy said:

Next time if you wanna give advice but you know nothing about what your giving advice on then don't even bother to comment.
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,206 ★★★★★
    So basicly an Incinerate immune champ thats good should do it.
    Technically u can do it with Aegon but then its like 5 billion revives :)

Ok first Void Is a pretty good counter if u dont got torch

Torch is the best counter. Use prefight and wam wam. 4* Torch cant get a solo and will need 1 or 2 revives and a Fully healed health bar.

Havok will be able to do it. He even solo'ed the Omega Red on 1 vid.

I currently have r5 Aegon , r5 Void and 6* r2 Doom so ima just throw in r4 proxima for Fury damage increase for aegon and 4* heimdall.

I suggest you do Doom , Aegon , 4* torch and Proxima + Heimdall unless u got fury then just heimdall.

And remember to activate Resonate mastery I believe its called for the invisible woman fight. The 1 that places weakness. I cant remember since I dont use it but will have to unlock when I come to Invisisble women.

GL. im doing my abyss run next month
  • Options
    VOid does great instead of HT for easy path. He counters meph. KM/Aegon will do good for IW.

A good team may be, Aegon doom Void KM Heimdall. Doom may be replaced by sym supreme for easy path as well.