**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

NEW ROADMAP!

War_BirdWar_Bird Posts: 242 ★★★

https://playcontestofchampions.com/dev-diary-the-fall-check-in/

What do you all think? I’m personally hyped. Looking forward to Daredevils buff & Varient 6 coming soon. And a solo PvP Mode in the making! Letttss goo!

Anyways what do you all think of this?

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

Moot4Life said:

First of all, I’m glad they updated us. It at least looks like they’re willing to change for good this time.

As for the content in here, it seems only positive to me. Release date for Act 7 is great, and more champ updates than we were expecting is incredible. Summer of pain is a bit of a bummer, but I’m willing to forgive that

I’m glad they actually acknowledged when they didn’t meet their target. We all get it’s a difficult time, and game design isn’t smooth in normal times. But it’s so much nicer to see it acknowledged than just corporate spin.

Of course, I don’t think the changes they’ve implemented are perfect. Act 6 reworks didn’t go far enough, arena rewards needed improved a bit more and help all was a bit of a flop.

But I’m excited for the future. Root is a great mechanic. Most of the things they’re going for have been successes. Dual class crystals have been revolutionary, and confirmation that they’re coming for 6 stars unless they see something drastic is great

Moot did you just steal my comment?

I’m going to take that as flattery
    actually you stole my comment, i wrote that at 2:38 PM while you wrote it at 6:16 PM
    I- He has a point
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

Moot4Life said:

First of all, I’m glad they updated us. It at least looks like they’re willing to change for good this time.

As for the content in here, it seems only positive to me. Release date for Act 7 is great, and more champ updates than we were expecting is incredible. Summer of pain is a bit of a bummer, but I’m willing to forgive that

I’m glad they actually acknowledged when they didn’t meet their target. We all get it’s a difficult time, and game design isn’t smooth in normal times. But it’s so much nicer to see it acknowledged than just corporate spin.

Of course, I don’t think the changes they’ve implemented are perfect. Act 6 reworks didn’t go far enough, arena rewards needed improved a bit more and help all was a bit of a flop.

But I’m excited for the future. Root is a great mechanic. Most of the things they’re going for have been successes. Dual class crystals have been revolutionary, and confirmation that they’re coming for 6 stars unless they see something drastic is great

actually you stole my comment, i wrote that at 2:38 PM while you wrote it at 6:16 PM

Moot4Life said:

Moot4Life said:

I- He has a point
    Different time zones probably.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    The one major negative I found in this is that they say they’re satisfied with 6* sigs simply by having 10 in cav eq, and that’s stupidly low overall
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I still think we need an update on compensation and switching masteries.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

Moot4Life said:

Time zones my friend. Time zones

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

sure thing moot
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Plagiarism my dude. Plagiarism
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    I don’t have the flavor of the words to describe the updated roadmap as I see no acknowledgment of the crashes, freezing and so on what they gonna do about it.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

Moot4Life said:

Looking up both comments you can see that Rocky posted his an hour and 22 minutes before you did.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I'm disappointed that they are satisfied with the amount of six star sig stones because, frankly, the amount available is pathetic. I'm also super pissed that Summer of Pain got put on the backburner. It sounds like Variant 6 will be coming this month, but if it doesn't, I think I will downsize on my Cyber Weekend purchases.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★

I'm disappointed that they are satisfied with the amount of six star sig stones because, frankly, the amount available is pathetic. I'm also super pissed that Summer of Pain got put on the backburner. It sounds like Variant 6 will be coming this month, but if it doesn't, I think I will downsize on my Cyber Weekend purchases.

Im pretty sure V6 wil be in januar or febuary