**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Ghost

BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
I always see people say that they don't enjoy using Ghost. I find this weird, she's one of my favorite champs to play, I love phasing through hits and retaliate with phase intercepts, as well as phasing a special fully, like War Machine's. Anyone else here really enjoy using Ghost?

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Yeah, she was my first rank 5, and I do enjoy using her. Although, since I turned off suicides, I find myself using a lot of other champs more than her because I can use them as I like without worrying about recoil. Used to take her into every war and AQ back in the day, but not so much nowadays. I mostly use her in act 6 for now, and until I use suicides again, I'd like to utilize the depths of my roster.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Yep, always have. I use her for just about everything except this new root mechanic because it doesn’t allow you to phase intercept.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I don't enjoy using her, but she is on my usual questing team. It feels like there's very little challenge when actually using her.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    love her
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    I hate using her. Everyone is not the same, so not everyone is gonna have the same opinion. We are all individuals.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I absolutely love playing ghost. It’s so amazingly fun. And I don’t even have her in any rarity.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★

I absolutely love playing ghost. It’s so amazingly fun. And I don’t even have her in any rarity.

then how do you enjoy playing her if you don't have her in any rarity
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Gardener said:

then how do you enjoy playing her if you don't have her in any rarity
    My imagination. Or as some others may call it: my delusion.
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 837 ★★★
    Love playing her. Like you said, the phasing is so enjoyable. Also the massive specials
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I enjoyed playing her and use her in almost all of my questing. She’s my first and only rank 5 5*. I think the reason people don’t like her or use her much is either because the have a large roster with many maxed 5*s so they want to vary who they use. Or people don’t know how to play her well and because of that, find her tedious and boring.