**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

IS LABYRINTH OF LEGENDS BUGGED 🐛

Nikhil_MBNikhil_MB Posts: 33
edited November 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
I was trying to do my first labyrinth of legends and while trying that i came up with some kind of issues.
The screen is freezing at the start the fight , after pressing fight button.

At this moment the screen is freezing.

I faced this problem only in labyrinth of legends, I had checked with remaining quests and i didn't faced that freezing problem.
Am i only the facing it ???
And a suggestion regarding units for first run in lol will be helpful 😊😊
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Nikhil_MBNikhil_MB Posts: 33
    HI_guys said:

Yes. This is a bug that has been plauging LOL and AOL for some time.

I'd switch up the team if I were you.

AEGON, Nick, Quake, Heimdall, proxima.

Or

Aegon, Hela, Angela, Heimdall,Proxima

I am going to use different team
    I am planning to use dr. Doom, gwenpool, domino, ageon and starlord
  • Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    It's been on for some time , the fight loads but it take quite a long time.
  • Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
    Trust me Aegon can single handedly clear Labyrinth 100%. Any other champ would just have no competition with Aegon at 999 combo. Build a team around him as it would be the cheapest and easiest way to 100% it.
  • IroneyeIroneye Posts: 2
    It happened to me too, my phone has 3gb Ram, i waited till the fight started and it took 3minutes, meanwhile I tried it on my mom's phone the freeze is common even there, but it took 1 minute to start (BtW my mom's phone has 6gb Ram)...
    When I asked my ally mates they didn't have any problem as many use IOS devices. My both devices are Android
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Ironeye said:

It happened to me too, my phone has 3gb Ram, i waited till the fight started and it took 3minutes, meanwhile I tried it on my mom's phone the freeze is common even there, but it took 1 minute to start (BtW my mom's phone has 6gb Ram)...
    When I asked my ally mates they didn't have any problem as many use IOS devices. My both devices are Android

Mine is Android with 4gb ram, and it takes 3 minutes to start fights in LoL as well. I'm almost literally itching to explore LoL as I have the setup and the champs, but the freezing issue is a turn off for me, considering the dozens of fights that are in labyrinth.

Those 8 tier 2 alpha would have enabled me to get 2 more rank 5 back-to-back. It's really saddening how bad the issue is.
    edited November 2020
    HI_guys said:

Nikhil_MB said:

HI_guys said:

Yes. This is a bug that has been plauging LOL and AOL for some time.

I'd switch up the team if I were you.

AEGON, Nick, Quake, Heimdall, proxima.

Or

Aegon, Hela, Angela, Heimdall,Proxima

I am going to use different team
    I am planning to use dr. Doom, gwenpool, domino, ageon and starlord
    Thats a horrible team for completion. There is nothing Doom can do in LOL that Aegon can't. Or gwenpool. And why even bother with starlord?
    I don't have nick fury or hemdall for synergys so i thought of doom
    But now i will try with different team which gives good synergy to aegon.
    And thanks for the advice mate.
    Any suggestions regarding minimum units or no.of revives needed.
    Kill_Grey said:

Ironeye said:

Mine is Android with 4gb ram, and it takes 3 minutes to start fights in LoL as well. I'm almost literally itching to explore LoL as I have the setup and the champs, but the freezing issue is a turn off for me, considering the dozens of fights that are in labyrinth.

Those 8 tier 2 alpha would have enabled me to get 2 more rank 5 back-to-back. It's really saddening how bad the issue is.
    I am also an Android user and my phone is with 4gb ram, and most for friends are also facing same issue.
    Even i feel so frustrated with this issue, My last pull was aegon i used awakening gem and upgraded him. He is on 140 sig lvl.
    Wanna test him in labyrinth of legends.
  • ABLE_G19ABLE_G19 Posts: 18
    Just happened to me now.
  • kikiFurieuxkikiFurieux Posts: 217 ★★
    Same for me!
  • sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 239 ★★
    This is a SERIOUS bug. Kabam please take a look at this. I have been unable to do any fight in labyrinth/abyss for 3 months now, due to the game freezing after i press the fight button. The freeze lasts more than the usual 10 seconds, with times close to 15 minutes or more. Please, fix this. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
    Kabam need to fix this bug as quick as possible Or give some information about the fixings of this issue. @Kabam Zibiit had edited this post and still their is no reply for the issue.
    I am holding all the resources for my first run in lol and it's been a month facing this bug