**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I’m looking for an alliance

Hello, I am an active player with 130K hero rating with good champs looking for solid, active alliance.

Comments

• Sent you a friend request in game. Contact me in game or in line: AUTigers354
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    If you're interested we're looking for one more person with a similar profile to yours. We run 3 groups for AW and get SA rewards weekly. No donations needed for AQ since we only run map 3. Contact me on Line or in Game, both MegaSkater67
  • If you're still looking we can talk
  • MheikalMheikal Posts: 91
    Hey man,

ALLIANCE - Marvel-Mania [MM26]

We are a newly created alliance with a good core group of 8 players looking to expand our alliance by either having new allies joining us or another alliance that would like to join ours. We are all daily players. All we ask is that you contribute daily. We also do all AWs and AQs, and would like to improve our overall standing here too.

PM m_heikal in game/line if interested, or just join up!
  • Hey there. Sent you an invite in game. I’m with Cannon Fuse (Fuse7), an active and growing alliance. Constantly running Alliance Quest and War. I think you’d make a perfect fit, DM me here, in game, or on Line if you have any questions!
  • DrainsDrains Posts: 158
    Line ID drains
    We do Map 5 x5 expert tier rewards
  • missyuamissyua Posts: 104
    Look me up on line missyua18 or game missyua if you haven’t found anyone
  • By this point you probably have taken up someone's offer, if you haven't I could use someone like you. I formed an alliance a couple days ago but don't have anyone. You can find me in-game at RyGuy040 or line at 040id