**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So about my 5* roster

I have had very high highs in my pulls but also so seen the low end of the 5* pack. Honorable mention for my 6* Mr. Sinister.

It will be a while before I can r4 another 5* so I am looking into taking a few to r3. I am thinking about Bishop for those annoying Iceman, Electro fights. But KM (+WS) wouldn't be a bad choice. Anyone I'm missing as a sure rankup?

I'm slowly progressing in SQ, about to start 5.2.2 (hence Bishop) and looking to get Uncollected before the end of the current Monthly event. F2P and saving units for Cyber Monday deals. If i can't make it to Uncollected before that units will goto progression in Deep Wounds mastery.

Your thoughts and suggestions are appreciated and more than welcome!

Comments

• SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    You can beat act 5 with that roaster alone.
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    I'd suggest to bring a Cold Snap immune 4* for Iceman instead of ranking up Bishop for that sole purpose, four stars still are wonderful in 5.2

You can do it! Try to fight the global nodes some times (on the first opponents) so you don't have to spend revives except on the Collector. (and maybe one revive on Masochism but that depends on yourself)
  • HuorHuor Posts: 38
    edited November 2020
    Thanks but in this case I'm not asking if I can become Uncollected with these champs. I know I can, it's just the lack of time (and possibly skills 😉) that's keeping me from getting there asap. I have some awesome 4* that can help as well. (maxed Col, HT, Iceman, Holy Trinity amongst others)

My question is about roster progression and maybe overlooking very useful champs.
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Not really, you chose all the good ones (top row). WS (& KM) could idd be an option but the others have more utility overall.