**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

An interesting addition to Mephisto/dormammu...

AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
Now, I’m not saying these champs should be priority for an update (although it would be nice), but it’d be cool if they had a horseman-like ability for the mystic class (yes I know it’s a strong class atm, but so was mutant before apoc came). Plus their synergies could be with other hell lords and dimensional beings.

Personally I’d prefer it on Mephisto, just because I find him more fun and we’ve literally seen him give your champs some “buffs” with those souls from last month.

Aside from this, it’d be nice to see dorm and Mephisto get a buff anyway, but as I say I’m not asking for them to take priority.

Comments

• Options
    Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Depends on how much mcoc wants to alter things as it were.

Dormmammu is actually from a different dimension and not the same netherworld as Mephisto. I imagine the same issue would come up if they brought hades or surtur into the game. I guess you could give them synergies but they rarely cross over.

For mystic, my money would be on say making an Odin. It could cross over into cosmic too and Thor, heimdal, hela, Loki, and Jane could all pay off
  • Options
    edited November 2020

Depends on how much mcoc wants to alter things as it were.

Dormmammu is actually from a different dimension and not the same netherworld as Mephisto. I imagine the same issue would come up if they brought hades or surtur into the game. I guess you could give them synergies but they rarely cross over.

For mystic, my money would be on say making an Odin. It could cross over into cosmic too and Thor, heimdal, hela, Loki, and Jane could all pay off

Yeah I know they’re all from different dimensions. But he’ll lords have interacted with eachother before, as I’m pretty sure they literally meet with eachother from time to time. Although I am aware dorm doesn’t really join these meetings, but much like shuma gorath etc, he’s barely a hell Lord and more of simply a dimensional being, thus why I included dimensional beings, and why I think Mephisto would fit better.

Also Odin would almost definitely be for cosmic champs, since most asgardians are, and I’m very confident the Odin force is cosmic and not mystic.
  • Options
    Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 594 ★★★
    I think it’s made cosmic for the modern rendition of marvels current take on asgardian mythology. But really, then wouldn’t all deities be cosmic? They’re generally mystical really. Mythology, magic, etc. It’s mcoc so they can do whatever they want game wise, but it’s not like if they made him mystic it would be far from left field.
  • Options

I think it’s made cosmic for the modern rendition of marvels current take on asgardian mythology. But really, then wouldn’t all deities be cosmic? They’re generally mystical really. Mythology, magic, etc. It’s mcoc so they can do whatever they want game wise, but it’s not like if they made him mystic it would be far from left field.

Well mcoc has made the asgardians cosmic (except loki and thor rags) so I assume they’d make Odin buff cosmics and be cosmic
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    if Dorm receives incinerate immunity that might mean bad means for the Diss Track node (Cav Difficulty). Right now one of the best counter for him would be HT, and if Dorm is incinerate immunity it will hinder the counters even more. How many champs nowadays can stack up to 3 debuff in damage over time shock? what about degen debuff?
    I know void with his intimidating presence debuff will work. but not everyboday has a void you know LOL

• Options
    anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★
    Dormammu has really great power control, I’d love a tune up to his damage output
  • Options

if Dorm receives incinerate immunity that might mean bad means for the Diss Track node (Cav Difficulty). Right now one of the best counter for him would be HT, and if Dorm is incinerate immunity it will hinder the counters even more. How many champs nowadays can stack up to 3 debuff in damage over time shock? what about degen debuff?
    I know void with his intimidating presence debuff will work. but not everyboday has a void you know LOL

Really? There are plenty of counters. Off the top of my head there’s cap iw, movie BW, apocalypse, cable with apoc, storm with apoc, tigra, cull, silver surfer, annihilus and many more. Can’t believe that’s where you took the conversation, even though I didn’t even mention incinerate immunity lol.
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

I try not to use HT against mystic in case of disstrack. He gets to nova form quickly and nova flames don't count as debuffs. I try to go with caiw or red gaurdian.