**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Never give up!

Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
So today, I decided to screw the freezing issues and go in to do my second path of labyrinth. I took the path that leads from red hulk to gamora to Miles to black widow to blue cyclops to Ultron to maestro. My team was g99, Void, Nick Fury, Quake and Stealthy; no suicides. All 18 or so fights took hours and hours and hours! Each click of the fight button would freeze the game for about 3 minutes before the fight would actually start! So yeah, every time I died and revived required me to sit through that long process. In total, I probably had to sit through at least 40 × 3 minutes of loading times, which equates to about 2 hours of pure fight button freezing! Not like the fights aren't already long enough. (Thanks Kabam, really love the freezing!) Luckily I had my radio set next to me, so was just jammin' and fightin' which helped alleviate the stress and the migraine I had throughout. I soloed all fights up to gamora with Guilly (easy). Used Stealthy for unstoppable Colossus and spidergwen. Then came the fun part, the big boys...

Miles Morales: Stealthy and Nick combo, not sure how many revives here.

Black widow: freaking pain! Had to use Nick here, and kept dying because apparently labyrinth evade is "special" and only bypass-able by slow. Also, she could somehow stun Nick in his second life with her enigmatic ability ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
When I got her down, I thought it was smooth sailing from there. But cyclops said otherwise...

Blue cyclops: My God is this dude a roadblock! When reading through his ability at first, I expected that the unblockable would be removed when he throws his SP 1. Nope! This dude literally has the potential to be unblockable for the entire god-forsaken fight! Hands down the worst fight on my path, basically threw revives at this dude. Never have I intercepted so much in my career! Nevertheless, I finally got him down with Guilly. I don't even want to think about the number of revives I spent here, because I felt like throwing my phone every single time I had to revive and waste 3 minutes extra of loading on top of the pain that is blue cyclops! Never want to fight that dude again, I'd take doctor strange over him any day!

Ultron: After Finally beating cyclops, I got to this guy. Used Stealthy to take him down to 60% (then died, of course). Went in with Void, and turns out his self repair is based off of the former pre-12.0 system. Heal reversal for days! Unfortunately, he didn't activate the second one, God knows why; so he ended up at about 14% or so. Perfect opportunity to re-bank my Guilly's combo. BTW, this dude's energy resistance is massive! So I wouldn't recommend Guilly as an option for the entire fight.

The 3 dudes before maestro were easy soloes with Guilly. Got some of my health back.

Now for maestro...my Guilly was at full health, and ready to go. Decided to forgo the prefights to have the full armor, and it did help a lot. I pressed the fight button, then realized I didn't boost 🤦🏾‍♂️. Was too late at that point, so decided to go in either way. Fight started, and the first buff he triggered was...you guessed it! Fun 20k health per second Regen buff 😐. Normally, people would recommend quitting at this point, but I said "screw it, I've got Guilly in my hands, what could go wrong?" Never have I been so aggressive in my career! Intercept party, special 2 spam, you name it! Was able to power through that insane Regen, definitely the single biggest Regen in the game (selective timestream is cool, but at least it can be gotten around/countered. Maestro's Regen is against tech champs alone, none of which can reverse Regen to great extent). Guilly's spectre came in clutch here. Got to about 400 hits or so, then got tagged by LoL evade. Fun!
More importantly, I took him down to about 50% health, and joyful was I!

Had a few more trials, but on some occasions, he kept stacking power flood and got to SP 3 💀.
Anyways, the most notable trial was definitely this next one:

I was fuming! Veins were Poppin'! Patience was breakin'! Mind was bendin'! In that spirit of war did I revive Guilly yet again and go in. Started out fairly well. Was working my combo up, getting higher and higher. Then I was at 100 hits before I knew it. It seemed that at that instant, he activated his first Regen buff (yay!). Continued slashing into this dude like a mad man and spamming special 2 for the Spectre. Got a bit higher on my combo, and then before I knew it, he got another Regen! Yes, this guy was healing for 20k per tick! 40k per second! At that point, I felt as if I should do myself some good and quit. But no! I persevered! I continued on! In the spirit of extreme stubbornness did I continue to beat into that fella. At that point, Guilly was at about 400 combo already, and was doing about 15000 energy damage on every hit! Things were looking good. Spectre was keeping the regen under control, and the raw damage maniac that is Guilly was dropping his health like a absolute titan! Fight carried on, and maestro enraged. My evade charges had run out, and I was in trouble; but I persisted on. Few seconds later, he got another buff - Unstoppable? I wish. The dude felt I hadn't suffered enough already, and triggered a third Regen buff! I kid you not! This dude had 3 stacks of Regen, and was healing for 60k health per second! My God was I angry as hell! Now would have been a great time to quit; but no! My stubbornness struck again, and I decided to carry on hammering! At this point, I was at about 450 combo, and it was looking like I would be the first to break the record of getting to 600 combo on a 5/65 g99. At this point, I was hitting for about 20k energy damage on every hit! One special 2 was doing almost 200k damage plus reversing most of the Regen! Man, was I blown away! I was closing in on 500 hits, and he started to turtle up and recover a bit of health back because my spectre wasn't active at that point in time. I finally found an opening, and decided to take advantage. Then of course, LoL evade kicked in, and I got tagged by his SP 1 in first enrage 💀.

After the fight, I decided to check how much damage I had done overall, and it turned out to be about 10-15% of his max health. I'm confident I could have beaten him and gotten to 600 combo if not for that damn evade! And he had so much health left because of that brief period of time he turtled up. The remaining trials weren't anything interesting. Finally got him down with Guilly and concluded my second path of LoL.

Lessons learned:
- wait for freezing issues and white mags prefight to be fixed and combine AA and Guilly for my remaining runs.
- Guilly with maxed despair is an amazing Regen counter!

And finally... Kabam, please fix these freezing issues. Could have cut at least 2-3 hours of the time spent on the run if not for them. It kills the experience big-time!

Thanks for reading! Stay safe, and don't let the lag-bug bite!

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Never surrender!
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Sorry you had so much freezing issues and rng on the regen but congrats on getting another path down! 😊
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Sorry you had so much freezing issues and rng on the regen but congrats on getting another path down! 😊

Thanks lol. What's annoying is that I only got one generic 5* sig stone and 5 levels on my 4* Ronan for spending about 20+ revives 😐
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Thanks lol. What's annoying is that I only got one generic 5* sig stone and 5 levels on my 4* Ronan for spending about 20+ revives 😐
    Closer to completion though! Think of the t2a, gem and shiny new Ultron you're inching towards.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    damn maestro with a tech sounds tough

Kill_Grey said:

Closer to completion though! Think of the t2a, gem and shiny new Ultron you're inching towards.
    5 more paths to go, yay!

Definitely so. And it's annoying because that seems to be the class with the best counters besides aegon.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Definitely so. And it's annoying because that seems to be the class with the best counters besides aegon.
    who else would be good besides ghost? I think they put it there because star lord was the main guy back then

Kill_Grey said:

who else would be good besides ghost? I think they put it there because star lord was the main guy back then
    Sparky isn't a bad option for that maestro as well. Of course, Guilly can solo as I could have if I had gotten better RNG as @Metalsonicdude has done.
    By the way, in case you guys are wondering; "slow" is the only ability that I've found can counter labyrinth evade. I never encountered an evade once in the fights I used Stealthy for. Argument can be made in favour of "true" abilities (true strike, true accuracy), but I'm yet to test that. I've heard of people having their aegons evaded in labyrinth anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯