**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Your teams for 5.3

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
Just wondering who stuck to the class nodes in the individual chapters?

For instance a skill team, science, mutant etc.

I had no real problems until the last one, just due to the lack of science champs, so took spidey, quake and then SL, Magik and GP.

What did everyone else do throughout 5.3 and did you use a set team or mix it up every chapter?

Comments

• KihlgastKihlgast Posts: 111
    i tried to find my best options for each path. And didnt pay much attention to the class
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    I have already explored 5.3

For all the quests, I always brought my 5* R4 Iron Man and Magik since they can not only deal decent damage despite the weakness, but Iron Man can regenerate 10k health with arc overload every fight and Magik can chain power lock.

My 4* SL was also always brought along, because despite the damage reduction, he can still build up damage to a sizeable amount.

I also have a 4* Wolverine that I brought along most of the time, but omitted him when exploring the paths with cornered or spectre on them.

As for the final slot, it varies depending on what path or which quest I'm fighting in.
    - Quests 1-2 I used Gwenpool, because my 2 5* champs can handle those.
    - Quest 3 I brought nightcrawler, though I didn't really use him since wolverine did most of the quest.
    - Quest 4 I brought Ms Marvel or Ronan. (Ronan was used for the power reserve path)
    - Quest 5 I brought Gwenpool and/or winter soldier (for the cornered and spectre fights, Winter soldier replaces wolverine).
    - Quest 6 I just brought whoever was necessary for certain paths. Ms Marvel was used for the spiked armour path just because Abomination was there. Ronan was used for the power reserve path. Wolverine was used for the normal path and mystic path, and Gwenpool was used for the spectre path.

Tl;Dr Always brought my 5* R4 Iron Man and Magik and my 4* Star-lord. The last 2 slots depends on which path I was exploring, and can mainly either be wolverine, gwenpool, ronan, or ms marvel
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I used about 15 champs in total. These plus wolvie and hulk is all I used 8as75njihf9c.png