**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Aw 15.0 update

I have recently sent a ticket to kabam regarding this and here is my issue.
The last aw was set up a certain way and as many champs are either more suited to attack or defence ( I know some are both) I as many ranked up certain champs for the old aw structure to help in defence over champs who I would have used for attack.
, not to mention awakening gems and many many sig stones used.
Nc, Mordo, dorm ( I know he's good as both but personally I took him up to r5 over gr) spidey and so on
Now with the new aw lots of my defence is now redundant and I'm left with **** r5's like nc etc as dd ( defender diversity) has become a major part of winning wars ( even though we were told this wouldn't happen) I have now have to rank up other **** champs, I'm not doing this as at any time kabam could change it's mind.
I have been told by kabam I can still use these champs in aw!! lol yes because 30x nc will help us win a war ..... not. I don't even think they know how to play there own game.
So now to goggles in mastries, theses were also bought by me and many others to aid in aw at a large cost, now they are no use at all.
When kabam did the 12.0 nerf they made many champs less useful and compensated us with rank down tickets etc and stuff for awakening gems etc.
This is a PRECEDENT set by kabam and should be followed as to be honest I'd rather have dr s at r5's than mordo, nc, spidey etc
So this is what I asked kabam and here is there reply for all to see.
Before you get annoyed about this post kabam read the attached pic as YOU told me to put this on the forum.
You are unfair and have once again showed your true colours that you don't listen or care. 1i0934v45mbm.jpg

Comments

• Options
    I have no problems with change ( this is not the best change in the world though) just want to be treated fair by kabam
  • Options
    Seems only action like all getting back to " discord" again and hurt them in their pocket
  • Options
    GasHaulerGasHauler Posts: 174
    I just wish they would fix the problem of getting matched up against an alliance that is way higher rated than yours. Currently my 4.1 million rated alliance is fighting a 7 million rated alliance in War right now, how is that remotely a fair matchup?
  • Options
    RyGoku wrote: »
    I am curious is 5 star and 4 star champs are viewed as the same or different for diversity sake? Has someone already answered this question? If not, please consider making them different as that would benefit many of us struggling to field a good AWD team after this change.
    Spider-Man 5* and Spider-Man 4* would could as 1
  • Options
    kraioszerokraioszero Posts: 148
    Firemouth wrote: »
    I have no problems with change ( this is not the best change in the world though) just want to be treated fair by kabam

Welcome to the Club
  • Options
    Pure greed