**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When will act 5.4 be released?

Simple question, cause i almost can't wait until the last chapter of act 5 will be released.

That's the last motivation for me to play the game.
Just one run through act 5 and beat the boss of 5.4.6 (maybe a 50k PI Iceman ... duh)

event quests are boring. almost every month the same design, nothing special (like 2 years ago). just two new champions. every time 3 chapters with 2 missions (except Gwenpool/Cable ... wohoo). one map like the others ... just explore the paths, nothing special (like the buffed Quakes in the Ghostrider quest). You don't have to think about a strategy how to beat the content in an easy (more energy) or a harder (less energy) way due to linked nodes (like in act 4)

100% exploring heroic in event quest with auto fight is boring (without auto fight it's even worse). It's a laugher with 4*/4/40s ... and worse with prestige above 4000

act 5 is by far less entertaining than act 4, i think

grinding daily class catalyst quests is boring. You need 3 T2C to rank up your new 4* champion ... the quest gives you 1 or 2 and ... oh my...

Arenas are boring except those times when you face a 5*/4/55 with your 4*/4/40 ... that may be challenging

AQ is boring most days ... except day 4 and/or 5 when AW offense runs at the same time. same maps since ages ... just some (mini)bosses get switched.

alliance wars. oh my gosh. the new map is horrible. in our current war two of the empty nodes were 1 and 19. in order to 100% explore we explored them, too. it was my path ... it took my 9 energy until i faced my first energy
the scoring system is terrible. two alliances placing diverse ****. so you get fights (not really challenging) against champions like electra. both alliances explore 100% so we just look whether someone made a fault (and have less then 150 diverse champs) and the war is just decided by the defender rating. thats so rubbish ... and kinda boring. now the wars are beginning with alliances talking about their diversity and defender rating in order to know whether it's worth to put any effort in the war (more than to claim the exploration rewards). by speaking of diversity ... we are facing the same alliance for the third time this month.

i've reached my goals in finishing ROL and RttL. the last one will be one run through act 5.

until then i have to do boring stuff to collect pots and units that i need for the high blocking damage taken from act 5 opponents.

Comments