**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What are you guys buying mostly from Gamma store ? And what should have more buying limit from the

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
Indeed one of the best events in terms of progression and fun as well and what do you guys think should have more buying limit from the store ?

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    I have bought everything that I can as UC except the bottom two rows in the store. Will get those at the end of the month.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    I have all shards and crystals, and am getting through the sig stone crystals
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    I'm just starting at the top and working my way down, more or less.
  • PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★

I have purchased all the 6 and 5 star shards, also all the 5* sig stones, legendary crystal. My next step would be the t2a shards, and then the smaller materials

Same but I buy t2a first then the sig stones, you get much more of them with cav and daily and supreme crystals
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Whatever I think looks the most interesting
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

i smashed all the shards t1a an t4b on the 1st day . not grabbing t5cc t5b an t2a .. ( did t1a an t4b 1st becaus i was out otherwise it woukd have been last)

T1a are the rarest in the game right now. Should have had more buying limit imo
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

i smashed all the shards t1a an t4b on the 1st day . not grabbing t5cc t5b an t2a .. ( did t1a an t4b 1st becaus i was out otherwise it woukd have been last)

I think you are right
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I bought the 5 and 6 star shards first and the legendary crystal and t1a. I’m going to get the t2a and t5b next.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Let me introduce you to T5CC
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    I have gotten: the 5/6* shards, the 5* Sig stones, and the t5cc.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Has anyone figured out how much everything in the shop costs? Or can we buy everything?
  • HagureMeijinHagureMeijin Posts: 89
    @Hammerbro_64 I think you can get close to 2 million but the store totals to around 2.4 million. Gotta spend judiciously, unlike the Squirrel store from January.
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    I have completely bought all 6star And 6star shards all 4star and 3 star crystals also.

I am buying t1a now.
    I have purchased all fragments too except t4b which also I'm buying progress
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    I have only got till 200,000 but I buy everything,mostly UC stuff,I don't get a lot to play
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I went for all the shards first (Got squat from the crystals, another twenty sigs on six star Ghost and a dupe of Angela and I think BPCW from the featured five star) and am now working on getting all the t5b and t5cc.
    I have only got till 200,000 but I buy everything,mostly UC stuff,I don't get a lot to play
    oh sorry,I wrote it again
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    so far all the T5, T2 and some 6* shards
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Grabbed the 6* shards to top off and pulled Doom! Then grabbed T2A to get him to rank 2 ASAP. No wrong way to buy if it helps your account. I didn't want to wait a couple weeks for this rank up. Sig stones and t1a are next in my radar.

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I'm getting whatever I can. Going for the 1.5 Mil.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    6*/5* shards, sig stones, t4cc selector (to take hype to R5) and t5b and t2a

830k spent, got the 5* gem (which I wont use yet) and I might push to 1m but I'm not digging the Root mechanic so I could walk away now and be happy.