**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

R5 HT vs R5 Red Mags

CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 277
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
So I recently pulled human torch and awakened him and thanks to the AG available this month I can also awaken my R4 red mags however I can't decide who I should be the first to take to R5. I'll post a pic of my current roster and also I've done up to 6.2 100%, all the variants 100%, and first run of Lol and abyss. Also I recently R3'd my Doom so I have suicides turned off not sure if that matters but I have a lot of suicide friendly champs so I could turn them back on if I wanted

R5 HT vs R5 Red Mags 77 votes

HT
36%
FrostyJank39grud9eSolrac_2Baseballguy711redsoxpatsfan89Colonaut123Aleorheartbreakid_22quy_beuFrostyNickelDarkDuelistAATTHassamaMamaBuffBeastCharlie21540Drauglinahmm474756HagureMeijinTrashPanda12 28 votes
Red Mags
63%
Spity68LuciusVorenusAlex13369Mhd20034ThatGuyYouSaw235Hammerbro_64ScholiaTheHoodedDormammuLmaoGrootman1294RockypantherxQacobZahidEtjamaIron_Patriot_is_litSarvanga1_Thicco_ModeBonzodavidFiiNCHTheInfinty 49 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 277
    Any explanation would be greatly appreciated
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    HT
    miss counter,heal reversal,smoulder passive,generating incinerate if struck by opponent
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Red Mags
    Red mags will probably more useful to you as he is great with or without suicides. He will be quite a big MVP for annoying metal champions in 6.3 - 6.4 (Darkhawk, thor rags, mysterio bosses)
    HT
    best counter for mystic
    HT
    great for abyss
    HT
    even HT can handle mysterio
    HT
    and darkhawk
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Red Mags
    You already have heal reversal so I’d personally r5 magneto first. I wouldn’t use the generic on him though. You don’t have a ghost and there are a lot of other people who are far worth a generic compared to red mags. His sig ability is nice but not necessary at all
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    HT
    You already have havok of mutants for sp3 huge damage, and he's less heavy reliant. Also I believe with mags you want to use sp3, and that means watching sp3, like a lot. Personally I love using ht in matches he's good for. It's so satisfying to watch professor X cav boss melts.
  • CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 277
    Will3808 said:

You already have heal reversal so I’d personally r5 magneto first. I wouldn’t use the generic on him though. You don’t have a ghost and there are a lot of other people who are far worth a generic compared to red mags. His sig ability is nice but not necessary at all

So you'd still say red mags unawakened over ht awakened?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Red Mags
    You have void who has fairly similar abilities, so I would go with Mags. Couldn’t go wrong with either though. Do you want a tech killer or mystic killer?
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Red Mags
    I was faced with the same exact decision a couple weeks ago. Took mags and did not regret it.
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Magneto easily
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Red Mags

best counter for mystic

you can write them all in one comment btw

Id go mags too. Was the ag in torch for abyss?
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Red Mags
    HT kind of Telus on facing mystics or someone with energy attacks. And you already have CapIW and Void.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Red Mags
    I have both champs at 5/65 and they both served amazingly their purpose.
  • quy_beuquy_beu Posts: 47
    HT
    HT cuz ur current roster can deal with almost #metal champs and cavaliar mutant paths then HT for counter energy dmg champs and miss champs