**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Taking one Champion out of the Gifting Crystals and Putting him in the Regular Batch

Both Kang and Thanos pretty much are at the same tier level and are considered trophy champions. But the gifting crystal doesn't need both of them. I say we should take one out. The way it would work is to take out Thanos or Kang and up the chance to get the other one that's left in the gifting crystal. Release a featured crystal for the one that is being added into the regular and tell everyone you're buffing that champion and then release the one that got taken out like a month later into crystals buffed because they both suck and in the comics, both are really powerful. Even Thanos without the gauntlet is powerful. I'm interested to know what other people think about this or if Kabam has considered it.

Taking one Champion out of the Gifting Crystals and Putting him in the Regular Batch 22 votes

Take Kang the Conqueror Out of the Gifting Crystal
22%
Uncle_Fatty_247TotalMonster109Shock29Gardenermagnus_xix 5 votes
Take Thanos, the Mad Titan out of the Gifting Crystal
77%
olegpetrov80326Biollante442Jberg14Scopeotoe987Marvel2289GhostboytjieDr_Z01dbergDarkEternityawesome1werTripleBElementalBashPrakhar_82AdokCrcrcrcSummoner_aadilavenge_123AGENT_A7K 17 votes

Comments

• AdokAdok Posts: 274 ★★
    I don't agree with this post. But out of the 2, I vote Thanos.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I'm fine with Thanos and Kang being Trophy champs. I like how they are rare since it makes them at least valuable. I'd rather try the new champions they release every month and I'm more excited about who will win the Summoner's Choice.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I wish that they were useful in the game. Regardless of how you obtain them
  • Take Thanos, the Mad Titan out of the Gifting Crystal
    ey can't take either one of them out of the gifting crystal, they should increase the chance to get them from the gifting crystals
  • Jberg14Jberg14 Posts: 39

I'm fine with Thanos and Kang being Trophy champs. I like how they are rare since it makes them at least valuable. I'd rather try the new champions they release every month and I'm more excited about who will win the Summoner's Choice.

But what about Thanos destroying most characters?? It doesn’t make sense to have a wimpy doodle Thanos running around hitting like baby Groot. Buff the dude at least and you can keep your precious trophy. More value less mehhh
  • Jberg14Jberg14 Posts: 39
    Buff em both and I consider taking both into the regular crystals. Cause I ain’t taking a Baby Groot Thanos to Rank 5. Maybe when he has a Signature Level and name of:
    Titan Wrath!
    Passive Ability
    First 30 seconds Thanos gains a massive introduction blow of increased attack rating of +5,000 and 1,000****critical rating. After 30 seconds he begins with initial attack rating and adds permanent furries increasing his attack rating by 300 every 5 hits. Limit cap 400****hits. The mad titan does not lose his furries because of his impeccable strengths. Because Thanos is immortal, and has perfect combat skills he will will gain perfect block chance by 3% every 5 combo hits. Once Thanos achieves 100% perfect block chance. He sustains rest of fight without needing to keep combo up.

Also signature Level 1 awakening is the start of these abilities. **** =increased ability stats with levels of signature 1-200
  • Take Thanos, the Mad Titan out of the Gifting Crystal
    Adok said:

I don't agree with this post. But out of the 2, I vote Thanos.

Thanos yeah