**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Looking for a super relaxed alliance

Due to some recent changes in my life I am unable to play super actively but I don't want to stagnant my progress in game completely so like the title suggests I'm looking for a super relaxed alliance. I can take out bosses all days in AQ and War if you don't have many boss killers in your alliance and I'm fine with putting in donations every week. My in game user is sungj2001 and I'm 240k rated and have 1 4/55 5* with another coming so if you have room in your alliance send me a message.

Comments

• UsernameArpitUsernameArpit Posts: 12
    edited September 2017
    Bro do u use line app? If yes send me your line id.
    Mine is - imarpit007
  • You are welcome, my LINE-ID is fr9akazoid. We are pretty much relaxed, old enough, and lucky enough to have a private life, too. ;)
  • Contact me
    Line app: jonnieblaze
    Ign: Cosmickk
  • If you're open to using something besides that garbage Line app for communication, hit me up in game at "Goosedoggy" or see my post.
  • MheikalMheikal Posts: 91
    Hey man,

ALLIANCE - Marvel-Mania [MM26]

We are a newly created alliance with a good core group of 8 players looking to expand our alliance by either having new allies joining us or another alliance that would like to join ours. We are all daily players. All we ask is that you contribute daily. We also do all AWs and AQs, and would like to improve our overall standing here too.

PM m_heikal in game/line if interested, or just join up!