**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Next for a tuneup - The Hood

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
edited November 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Why should hood be one of the new tuneups well for one the og mystics of the game are beyond **** rn
Juggernaut would need a full overhaul but Hood is great!
Hood has stagger on every crit hit and refreshes them with every crit hit
sp1 shock stun is good to chain 10hit combos and sp2 hex and invisibility is very unique to the character
and he regens every time he nullifies a buff

I have defeated and so have many others on youtube the champion 6.2 with hood hood makes champion so easy and not ust champion nova sp2 just go invisible and you can MISS the whole thing

Hood is already awesome in many ways BUT his damage lacks
I can never kill a champion boss in war with hood the damage is so unbearably bad even with 30% boosts and 25% attack boosts
you will timeout before you even take out 60% of the hp

for a tuneup I say
- Let him stack stagger
- Increase base damage
- Give him a passive fury on one of the specials
- make the bleed and shock more potent

If somebody wants to add something feel free to but I think even this much maybe able to make him better
I cant think of an immunity or something but hood feels amazing to play i would like to be able to use him under a 100hits for every fight
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• LmaoLmao Posts: 820 ★★★

Why should hood be one of the new tuneups well for one the og mystics of the game are beyond **** rn
    Juggernaut would need a full overhaul but Hood is great!
    Hood has stagger on every crit hit and refreshes them with every crit hit
    sp1 shock stun is good to chain 10hit combos and sp2 hex and invisibility is very unique to the character
    and he regens every time he nullifies a buff

I have defeated and so have many others on youtube the champion 6.2 with hood hood makes champion so easy and not ust champion nova sp2 just go invisible and you can MISS the whole thing

Hood is already awesome in many ways BUT his damage lacks
    I can never kill a champion boss in war with hood the damage is so unbearably bad even with 30% boosts and 25% attack boosts
    you will timeout before you even take out 60% of the hp

for a tuneup I say
    - Let him stack stagger
    - Increase base damage
    - Give him a passive fury on one of the specials
    - make the bleed and shock more potent

If somebody wants to add something feel free to but I think even this much maybe able to make him better
    I cant think of an immunity or something but hood feels amazing to play i would like to be able to use him under a 100hits for every fight

Maybe heal and do more damage when he staggers? kind of like symsupreme but heals too.
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 820 ★★★
    Also can't miss while blocking
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★
    He honestly just needs more damage. Would also be nice if his invisibility allowed him to avoid all projectiles while active.
  • Canucks37Canucks37 Posts: 85
    Lmao said:

Thats a big one. Hate when Im using him with the ghost synergy and the opening parry doesnt work and I get smacked
  • Lmao said:

I disagree with this one! Yes, missing parries is annoying, but I use Hood’s invisibility to mitigate a lot of special damage. His miss isn’t guaranteed (although almost guaranteed when it’s projectiles), so I still block if I can’t evade. I don’t want to lose that. I really love his base kit.

Stacking staggers and increased overall damage I can get behind, but I wouldn’t want to see him get more buff or debuffs, since I like using him for situations where I need to be light on both of those.
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    If we are buffing Mystics, I believe Dr Strange and Juggernaut could use it more than Hood, but a tune up too hood would be nice too
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I could think of a couple Mystics I would pick first.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I have hood. I am all in for it.