**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Variant 5, advise needed.

StoNerdStoNerd Posts: 179
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hola,
I am looking for the completion of Variant 5. Suggest me better champs that can make the run easier.
Also what rank they need to be at, can 5r3 good enough, or do I need them to be at r4.

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• StoNerdStoNerd Posts: 179
    GarrettN said:

5R3 might be able to carry the team but if you don’t have the skills to use those 5R3’s against variant level enemies, you’re going to struggle or burn a good few items. Your Doom, VTD, BWCV, Longshot, symbiote supreme, and venom are all great options as V5 isn’t all that restrictive really like most of the other variants.

So, who is more reliable longshot or Symbiote supreme, I can rankup only one. SS is niche with his power gain and I don't have experience with longshot as well.
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    StoNerd said:

GarrettN said:

5R3 might be able to carry the team but if you don’t have the skills to use those 5R3’s against variant level enemies, you’re going to struggle or burn a good few items. Your Doom, VTD, BWCV, Longshot, symbiote supreme, and venom are all great options as V5 isn’t all that restrictive really like most of the other variants.

So, who is more reliable longshot or Symbiote supreme, I can rankup only one. SS is niche with his power gain and I don't have experience with longshot as well.
    i used a 5/50 and 4/55 symb in my v5 completion and they were useful af for me
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Doom can cover most of the completion by himself. Also vtd is also good for the first chapter with armor node cheese. BWCV is also good for v5. She will be really good for that scarlet witch boss. Venom will be good for symbiote spiderman boss.
    Voodoo can cheese the second chapter.
    Sym supreme ,longshot and magik will also be helpful.

Man you got enough characters to do 100% exploration of v5. Go and get it done.
    I personally prefer sym supreme over longshot.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Doom can cover most of the completion by himself. Also vtd is also good for the first chapter with armor node cheese. BWCV is also good for v5. She will be really good for that scarlet witch boss. Venom will be good for symbiote spiderman boss.
    Voodoo can cheese the second chapter.
    Sym supreme ,longshot and magik will also be helpful.

Man you got enough characters to do 100% exploration of v5. Go and get it done.
    I personally prefer sym supreme over longshot.

How does the Voodoo cheese work?
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Voodoo has a chance to proc loas on the opponents. The global is arcane torrent. More the buffs on opponent more your ability accuracy and power rate.
    You will get to sp3 in seconds if you have more than 6-7 loas. You will be able to stack loas like crazy. You can use them for back to back sp3 and huge poison damage.