**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thrown Breaker suggessions

I have completed Act 6.4. And I need to rank up 6*R3 to be thrown breaker. I am yet to explore 6.2, 6.3, 6.4. I did not attempt abyss of legends and I seriously dont want to attempt it because of its health pool and time required to defeat each champion. May be I would have attempted if dont not block me with monthly EQ

I have been exploring 100% cavalier every month and getting all the T5 CC as much as possible. But I am not even progressing towards thrown breaker

Right now I have between 2K-30K 6 * shots for each class. Every time I open a T5 CC I have been getting the shots which is low in quantity. Above to this T5cc is pretty low and we still dont have sell option of t4cc.

I dont understand what is my next step. Is my progression blocked. Am I stuck in that loops where I have to play another year or so to be thrown breaker. Is this time that kabam should put sell option for t4cc so that we can get t5cc in some way

Already I quit alliance from last 4 moths. If I feel my progression is blocked I may have to leave this game ever.

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Do abyss. You have to get a r3 to progress. That is how it is
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    How is your progression blocked? You literally talk about the ways of getting T5CC - Abyss and exploration of 6.2, 6.3, 6.4.

If you want Thronbreaker now, then do that stuff. If you don't want to put in the effort/time, then be content to wait for a longer time before getting 6*R3 champs.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,013 ★★★★★
    "Thronebreaker" title will always be there. If you aren't willing to try 1 run through Abyss for the T5CC then you are blocking your own progression. Your choices are to either explore Act 6 100%, do a run through Abyss or wait until Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals and buy your way to "ThroneBreaker". They can't adjust the rules for you being unwilling to do what it takes.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Abyss is not that bad if you have aegon, doom/symbiote supreme, and void/torch. I did it in my main and alt account.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Either do the content required to get Thronebreaker or quit. You don’t get to progress while doing nothing.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    This is kinda like when i have students who complain the class is too hard but also don’t pay attention or do homework. Like uhhhh what do you expect
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,631 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Have you done V5 exploration? You can get 25% of a single class from that. I haven’t formed a full T5CC yet, but I am waiting for Act 6 completion until I have 75% of one of the classes formed, then I can choose that class to take the rng out of obtaining the last 25%. I think too many players overlook how useful that selector can be.
  • WhiteStrikerWhiteStriker Posts: 107
    edited November 2020

How is your progression blocked? You literally talk about the ways of getting T5CC - Abyss and exploration of 6.2, 6.3, 6.4.

If you want Thronbreaker now, then do that stuff. If you don't want to put in the effort/time, then be content to wait for a longer time before getting 6*R3 champs.

I did not say that I dont want to do any stuff. But I dont want to do abyss of legends. Act chapters is taking lot of time. Exploring it completely will take a lot of time for me because there are lots of paths with lots and for certain paths I dont even have enough champions.

One more big problem is that I dont have ISO to upgrade all the champions. If I dupe 1 5 * champion I can level up by 1 for 6 *s

I completed all the variants.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020

I did not say that I dont want to do any stuff. But I dont want to do abyss of legends. Act chapters is taking lot of time. Exploring it completely will take a lot of time for me because there are lots of paths with lots and for certain paths I dont even have enough champions.

One more big problem is that I dont have ISO to upgrade all the champions. If I dupe 1 5 * champion I can level up by 1 for 6 *s

i'm so confused, why don't you wanna do abyss? is it because it takes too long? cause it's a lot shorter than act 6 100%. it's also cheaper on revives too for most players - and of course, it's far easier than act 6 100%. it baffles me that anyone would consider exploration over abyss.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,163 ★★★★★

If u hav the champions for abyss I’m wil definitely take abyss and since u not in a alliance u can sparc it over days no one said u hav to do it in one day at the same time u can grind arena for unit. That’s my advice if u com to a stuck way find you own way to progress.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Abyss is so much quicker than exploring act 6. Lol. You can finish it in one day if you want but I space it out over 2 days. I did 3-4 fights, took a break.