**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

4* cavalier difficulty , misleading info by Kabam

I just did the 4* cav event in sec 5 (3.1) This is the immortal hulk boss

I chose to do this first. Nowhere in the original post does it say I MUST do 1.1 then 1.2 then 1.3 and so on.

Kabam replies with this is IMPLIED. That’s fn bs. It is not my fault Kabam didn’t clearly CONVEY this had to be in order.

Kabam ... your customer / gamer experience team needs to learn a thing or two.

I’ll be escalating this issue ... watch

Comments

• Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Your assumption is different from majority, if you read the objective it is quite clear: you can’t move to next higher level objective if you don’t finish the 1st level. This is something implied.

If you are capable enough, try again with 4* later and start from 1.1.
  • Options
    This is always how the side missions have been and you always have to go in order. It literally says quest 1
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

@DNA3000 u get what you’re saying but where does it state an objective = implied by virtue. The game should provide clear guidance always. Ex: if a player buys one package then this UNLOCKS the next package. Clearly Kabam has provided clear guidance before. Another Ex: In order to play LOL, a player must finish ROTL.

It’s the same “implied” logic bro.

Yes, I did the challenge a few months ago. But nowhere (then) did it say I had to do it in order. I “luckily” did it in order because I didn’t want to re-do the quest again.

what is ROTL?
    and you don't need to do anything other then be level 40 for LOL
    Road to Labyrinth. It used to be the requirement for LOL
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

@DNA3000 u get what you’re saying but where does it state an objective = implied by virtue. The game should provide clear guidance always. Ex: if a player buys one package then this UNLOCKS the next package. Clearly Kabam has provided clear guidance before. Another Ex: In order to play LOL, a player must finish ROTL.

It’s the same “implied” logic bro.

Yes, I did the challenge a few months ago. But nowhere (then) did it say I had to do it in order. I “luckily” did it in order because I didn’t want to re-do the quest again.

what is ROTL?
    and you don't need to do anything other then be level 40 for LOL
    The requirement was changed when AOL was introduced. It used to be gated behind ROTL before.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,862 ★★★★
    ImGodMF said:

Nah dude, if you dont have to do it in order, you could literally just do 3.2 and claim the t5cc.. it was your fault. Just accept it and start from 1.1

This times 1,000
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★

ImGodMF said:

If you can do them out of order I'd just do 3.2 for 10% t5cc and not bother with the 5 5* generic stones

Wait. I can do just 3.2 and get the t5cc?? That is all I care for

No, he is saying that you cannot skip and you could just do 3.2 if you could skip.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,360 ★★★★★
    ẞlооd said:

This reminds me of when that woman sued McDonald's for getting burnt from a hot pickle...

I didn't know that mutated as it went around (unless there was a separate case), but the elderly woman who sued because she burned herself from spilling coffee on her lap endured 3rd degree burns and required skin grafts. I laughed at that case myself until I heard the details. The coffee was beyond hot.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,360 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

ẞlооd said:

This reminds me of when that woman sued McDonald's for getting burnt from a hot pickle...

I didn't know that mutated as it went around (unless there was a separate case), but the elderly woman who sued because she burned herself from spilling coffee on her lap endured 3rd degree burns and required skin grafts. I laughed at that case myself until I heard the details. The coffee was beyond hot.
    Yeah it was horrible for her, the coffee was literally boiling. If I remember correctly she did win the case
    Over 2 Mil.
  • Options
    I mean if you don’t read the objectives that’s on you
  • Options
    I mean if you read the objectives it clearly states 1.1 I don’t know why completing 1.2, 2.1, 2.2, 3.1 or 3.2 would complete 1.1
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    It is pretty clear by the objective to be fair. You first do 1/6, than 2/6. Otherwise it wouldnt be 2/6. It implies you have to do something before it.
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Read the objectives, you must start with the first one. Since when have we been able to start in the middle of an objective? lol
  • Options
    HI_guys said:

Mauled said:

I mean if you don’t read the objectives that’s on you

Its on Kabam for not locking the objective. Doing that would have killed a lot of threads
    Not on this one. They shouldn't have to hold our hand for something that the description even shows it going in order