**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who deserves my generic gem?

TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hey guys! I got a generic gem from the gamma galore event. So whom should I use it on? Claire? Hit monkey? Aegon? Nick fury? Hulkbuster? Starky? Magneto? Warlock? Or someone else? Let me know in the comments below!
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,769 ★★★★★
    Ægon or Nick Fury benefit the most out of everyone you mentioned.
    How many signature stones do you have?
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 416 ★★★
    Aegon if u have high sig and want to do longer content like Abyss or Labryinth...Nick Fury because he's awesome and doesnt need high sig...
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Aegon then explore lol and awaken nick
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

This man gets it
    Yep, I know how stupidly easy aegon makes lol
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    NF
  • TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★
    Hmm I have a generic a science a tech and a mutant
    I also have havok hela ghost rider and a bunch of others but gonna go for nick or aegon
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Depends on which content you’re looking to do next. But as everyone has said Ægon for labyrinth or abyss and fury for anything else
    Nick was my first 5* so....respect and Claire r4 aegon still r2 and nick r3
    Btw I also have Hyperion Emma mister fantastic modok etc. (Please check my discussion about my champs to see all of them, except havok hit monkey and mister fantastic)
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Was abudt to said this.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I'd go with nick, but if you're decent at the game and can do lol with aegon, go for him
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    Do what’s @Lvernon15 said go lol firstly. With ægon
    Hmm. Yes that would be good but I still haven’t begun 5.3 so I went with nick. I’ll get another one soon and I’ll use it on aegon and THEN go for lol. Cause lol is a bit weird for my tastes. (All the unkillable bosses and all) so I’ll wait for some more time, juice up my buddies and have aegon lead them into battle. What do you say?
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Timmytdt said:

Hmm. Yes that would be good but I still haven’t begun 5.3 so I went with nick. I’ll get another one soon and I’ll use it on aegon and THEN go for lol. Cause lol is a bit weird for my tastes. (All the unkillable bosses and all) so I’ll wait for some more time, juice up my buddies and have aegon lead them into battle. What do you say?

It's alright. You've got to go a long way. Nick will help you immensely.
    Yeah
    One of my friends (pro) said that aegon is endgame content finisher and since I’m in act 5 nick would help better than him cause I would have very little opportunity to charge his meter