**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Small stealthy bug that cost me a time out and a death (2 deaths) in war

So I got a solo on a thing boss with stealthy and his slows, when I finished the fight something went wrong with my network and the game crashed, I got back in after 20 minutes roughly and found my health halved and no damage dealt to the boss, no problem my cartridge should still be loaded I can solo it again, only turns out the cartridge wasn’t applied and I had no persistent charge to apply one, recreated the conditions against ROL WS and got the same results, this needs to be fixed ASAP

https://youtu.be/DR0xh65xFwU

Just to be clear, the bug is that you spend your persistent charge, basically enter the fight, crash, then don’t get the charge back for entering the fight or the charge doesn’t stick even though you didn’t enter the fight

Comments

• Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,364 ★★★★★
    Same for me yesterday - I was just looking for a thread on this same issue before posting my own.

I was planning to take on a Thing miniboss in AW using my web-foam cartridges.

The game crashed, and I lost 50% health. Grr...

When I restarted (immediately), I had zero Persistent Charges, and so Stealthy (and his 6/7-hit combos) defaulted to the Flash-Bang cartridges.

It didn't go well...