**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Uncollected in 7 weeks. But now what? The wall is real

I’ve been playing this game off and on since 2016. Finished chapter 6 then got locked out of my account (deleted email years ago). I started again in earnest. 7 weeks of endless arena, side quests, etc and I’m finally uncollected with 62 four-star heroes and 5 five-star heroes.

Trouble is - now I’ve hit the wall. I have no idea what to do next. It will likely be a long time until I have good enough five star heroes to get cavalier. I’ll attach pictures of my five and four-star roster. What should I focus on next?

Comments

• Options
    IcePickIcePick Posts: 212

• Options
    IcePickIcePick Posts: 212
    Bunp
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    You have the champs to do a lot of act 5 completion and also start on exploration. You also can work on event quests and side quests
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    100% acts 4 and 5. Get more shards and resources then move to act 6. Take time to develop your roster or you'll continue to hit walls.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    You’ve got both a nice 4 and 5 star roster. I’d complete act 5, fully explore act 4, and then start exploration of act 5. If you can’t finish act 5 do act 4 exploration and then come back. Lastly, the reason I said start exploring act 5 is because I assume part way through your exploration you can become cavalier.