Options

Finding a alliance

Need a alliance prestige 6k
Hero rating 340k map 5 alliance gold 3-4 cavalier player completed variant 3and 4

Comments

• Options
    Elijah34Elijah34 Posts: 9
    Hey, we are looking for guys that can run map 5. We are a good group of chill players, but we are active and need some folks that will do their part.

We pride ourselves in being drama free but we ask that our squad participate And communicate.

Hit me up on LINE APP -Elijah- or in the game under the same account if you are interested.
  • Options
    BroodyJCBroodyJC Posts: 43
    Hey there, we are a Silver 1 alliance, running 2 bgs for AW and looking for a few replacements for next AQ cycle. We are currently running 5/4/4 but trying to start 5/5/4, just looking for strong capable map 5 players. You can find on in game as BroodyJC or in line under the same user
  • Options
    TabrenTabren Posts: 12
    Elijah34 said:

Hey, we are looking for guys that can run map 5. We are a good group of chill players, but we are active and need some folks that will do their part.

We pride ourselves in being drama free but we ask that our squad participate And communicate.

Hit me up on LINE APP -Elijah- or in the game under the same account if you are interested.

I can't find u in game can u hit me up in line or in game name is tabren 10 in both game and line I'd
  • Options
    TabrenTabren Posts: 12
    BroodyJC said:

Hey there, we are a Silver 1 alliance, running 2 bgs for AW and looking for a few replacements for next AQ cycle. We are currently running 5/4/4 but trying to start 5/5/4, just looking for strong capable map 5 players. You can find on in game as BroodyJC or in line under the same user

Send req in game pls accept it and can u hit me up in line I can't find u my in game and line I'd is tabren 10